No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao VS. Salvador Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao VS. Salvador Sanchez

Between these two Greats At Featherweight who would win and how would they win?
    Pacquiao By KO
    24.49%
    Pacquiao By UD
    2.04%
    Sanchez By KO
    55.10%
    Sanchez by UD
    18.37%

Who the fucccckkkk is Chava some kind of GAY...

Comment

Morales was schooled by an old Morales. Sanchez would stop him in the later rounds

Comment

sanchez beats up sorry *ss danny little red lopez twice, then beats 122 lbs all time GREAT, WILFREDO GOMEZ, who came UP IN WEIGHT and had knocked 15 mesicans out in a row in title fights, bearly beats AHZUMA NELSON who only had 13 fights.. then crashes his car???? AND EVERYONE SHOULD CONSIDER HIM AN ALL TIME GREAT???? only in mesico!!!!!!!! 100x35

Comment

Manny would of slapped sanchez silly!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
            sanchez beats up sorry *ss danny little red lopez twice, then beats 122 lbs all time GREAT, WILFREDO GOMEZ, who came UP IN WEIGHT and had knocked 15 mesicans out in a row in title fights, bearly beats AHZUMA NELSON who only had 13 fights.. then crashes his car???? AND EVERYONE SHOULD CONSIDER HIM AN ALL TIME GREAT???? only in mesico!!!!!!!! 100x35
            Yeah and only 23 and hadnt reached his full peak yet imagine that Idiot!!!

Comment

gibo you truly are a dumb piece of ****

Comment

salvador.

i think the 126 pac gets beat by most of the great 126 guys.

hamed would have ktfo 126 pacquiao. pacquiao was just a bad matchup for barrera.
                Last edited by WhoreUs; 08-10-2009, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                  salvador.

i think the 126 gets beat by most of the great 126 guys.

hamed would have ktfo 126 pacquiao. pacquiao was just a bad matchup for barrera.
                  Hamed???? Seriously?? Man this guy Hamed is like a ghost or something, he keeps popping up all the time in boxing discussions. This guy was the most overrated fighter EVER....

Pac is and was a beast but at 126 I think Sanchez beats him. I also think Pac loses to a prime Morales and a prime Barrera.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                    Hamed???? Seriously?? Man this guy Hamed is like a ghost or something, he keeps popping up all the time in boxing discussions. This guy was the most overrated fighter EVER....

Pac is and was a beast but at 126 I think Sanchez beats him. I also think Pac loses to a prime Morales and a prime Barrera.
                    i think prime morales definitely beats 126 pacquiao (past prime morales beat 130 pacquiao after all)

i think hamed would beat pacquiao at 126.

don't sell hamed too short. he had some skills and he was probably one of the hardest punching featherweights of all time. just because he couldn't beat barrera means nothing. not many people can beat barrera.

hamed will catch pacquiao coming in stupid and pacquiao will get ktfo.

as far as barrera , he was pretty close to his prime if not still in his prime with the pacquiao fight. i just think manny is a bad matchup for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X