Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I Have The Style To Take Mayweather Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    lmao ur the last person who is taken serious with ur red k

And if Guerrero catches floyd like he did berto in the first round - the fight is over
    What the hell is wrong with you?

Comment

Why?

Originally posted by BxDreamz View Post
      I think he needs to beat another top fighter at this weight class before fighting mayweather
      He beats the mandatory and dogged Berto , I'd say he definitely earned the shot against mayweather even more so than Canelo

Comment

He's not a *clap* Pay *clap* per *clap* view *clap* attraction

Fight will never happen, and I don't believe it should when Mayweather has bigger challenges. Seems Ghost will be left in "Too big of a risk, for not much reward" limbo. Hopefully he gets some money fights one day.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydvsPac View Post
          Even though beating a 2012 Berto isn't the same as beating him when Ortiz did, I still think Guerrero is more dangerous than Ortiz ever was. Ortiz has always had a weak chin, no defense and a questionable heart.
          What? Ortiz doesn't have a weak chin at all.

Comment

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
            He beats the mandatory and dogged Berto , I'd say he definitely earned the shot against mayweather even more so than Canelo
            Alot of people have "earned" their shots, but aren't big draws. If Floyd is really about his paper, then Canelo is a no brainer. Why you scared Floyd!?

Comment

How many top guys does Guerrero need to beat before he "earns" a shot? He ain't some rookie, he is a mutlidivision belt holder, who is at his peak physically it appears, and he is not really going to get better he is only going to get worse so now is the time for him to reach for the brass ring.

I want to see what the Ghost has at the highest level, I think he will fall short but it could be real interesting.

Comment

This is Hilarious...1st off RG, Floyd will NEVER fight you because your a No Name opponent with No Draw. 2nd, How do you have the style to beat Floyd? What do you do so special that others dont? Nothing. 3rd If somehow you landed a fight with Floyd he would Spark you all night with Strait leads and Check hooks. You'd look like an ametuer by the 6th Rd,LMAO! RG, go fight Tim Bradley or Devon Alexander somthin. Nobody wants to see you fight dude.

Comment

Why not Ill watch it. Who else is floyd gonna fight, I think he beat up all the women of Las Vegas already so pretty sure he needs a new thrill.

Comment

Originally posted by periks19 View Post
                    Why would he?? im not saying he would beat floyd but why wouldn't he challenged floyd? he looked better than last fight and showed he can take a punch at 147. He just beat the **** out of berto someone many people didn't give him a chance. I mean if berto would of won or if berto would of beat the **** of the ghost and knocked him out twice in the first two rounds the hype around hbo woud be buzzing and haymon would be doing berto vs floyd.

The thing is ghost ruined manny peoples plans. Now he is on the picture besides floyd and pac at 147. Hell if floyd don't fight cause he wants more money like a pac fight i wouldn't mind him fighting bradley to pick up his belt now.
                    First off,he needs to calm down because Berto is nothing special bro...I don't know if Berto would have won we would be seeing Berto Floyd..But what I can tell you is I would be saying the same thing to Berto had he won..Calm down...

Berto is all hype anyway bro..That's all he's ever been..It was a good victory for Robert overall...But he's been talking about Mayweather since moving up to WW..I have to be honest,imo he's done nothing to have earn that shot...Oh and btw Bradley beats Guerrero...

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      lmao ur the last person who is taken serious with ur red k

And if Guerrero catches floyd like he did berto in the first round - the fight is over
                      Floyd's been in the ring with 154ers. Can we get passed this whole weak chin ****. Besides didn't you say the same thing about Ortiz?

Comment

Working...
                      X