Clear All

Sinful = best mexican rapper

Comment

@ people letting pepe troll them

Comment

lil cuete es bueno tambien cerote......

Comment

Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
          To be honest, that fucker really does look Chicano. I found it hard to believe he's from Pakistan and still do .
          you look chicano too. should i not believe you when you say your cuban?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            @ people letting pepe troll them
            I don't understand?

Comment

the only mexican star i remember is lil rob and the most he ever sold was probably like 350k

that dude is arab though

Comment

mr capone e is not arab

he got super angry when katt williams dissed mexicans remember???that must mean hes true super sureno G

Comment

WTF?!?!?! Emz is not even a Mexican, talking about Copone-E is a Mexican rap superstar. Maybe among gang bangers but real "essays" don't give a fuck about that lame rapper.

BTW, Emz got that young Puerto Rican hottie, Victoria, is she 18 yet?

Comment

She is 19 now I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      mr capone e is not arab

he got super angry when katt williams dissed mexicans remember???that must mean hes true super sureno G
                      Oooo yeaaa he had a couple fellow mexicans on the track as well, I remember.

That diss went HARD, probably one of the best diss songs in rap history. I believe it went harder than the original hit em up. Capone sampled it and took it to another level, he really steps it up.

Haven't heard from Kat in awhile, that song ended his career the same way hail mary FINISHED ja rule.....

Comment

Working...
                      X