Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley: "Pac is a tougher fight than floyd..he has exceptional power".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
    pac may hit harder but floyd hit him way more and busted him up to the body aswell

floyd's kills fighters mentally aswell he takes everything from you like Bernard Hopkins
    just look at what he did to the hittman

on side not anybody feel awkward seeing Ricky talking about his days at the top of the sport kind of sad and slightly embarrassing aswell

i still have alot of respect for shane but he fought like a coward last night which is something i thought i would never ever say
    because mosley was there to fight with floyd..after the 3rd round mosley was back paddling the whole time from pac and dont tell me thats boxing because if it is then thats sad LOL..

Comment

**** Shane should NEVER have said that cause now Prettyboy diffidently not going to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
        bullcrap!! shane is a ******* he doesnt know what he's talking about!!
        LOL................thats what yesir would say.................

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter

keep on running wifebeater!!!!

BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
            **** Shane should NEVER have said that cause now Prettyboy diffidently not going to fight.
            b1tchweather definitely...................wont be seen in public soon.......

Comment

What does Shane Mosley know about which guy is tougher? He lost every round to both guys. Other than one moment against Floyd, he looked like an amateur. Every moment against Manny, he looked like a little girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                What does Shane Mosley know about which guy is tougher? He lost every round to both guys. Other than one moment against Floyd, he looked like an amateur. Every moment against Manny, he looked like a little girl.
                know anyone better qualified?..........................

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  If Marquez takes the fight with Pac at 147...

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    He knows more than the boxingscene bi tches that post bullspit and take it for reality. You are a sabedabich and for that you deserve the red k. Tango sucka!!

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                      No but I certainly wouldn't listen to Shanes word on this topic. Against Floyd he gave up after the second round, against Manny he gave up after the second minute. I don't consider that fighting at all. Truth is, Shane Mosley got destroyed by both guys and doesn't know which guy is tougher because he didn't engage in either fight to tell the difference which guy is harder to beat. Shane is a disgrace and never want to see him fight again. There's one thing with being old and being outgun but it's another thing to completely not try in your last big moments of you career. Shane Mosley is very weak minded.

Comment

Working...
                      X