Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Intelligent Enough To Untilize Individual Thought, Free Speech, And Respect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Intelligent Enough To Untilize Individual Thought, Free Speech, And Respect?

Do you have the self respect and individual strength of character to question your race, party, family, etc when they are wrong? Are you one of the docile and herded masses that mimics what they are told is truth without questiong it for yourself? If you hate Sergio Martinez or Nonito Donaire chances are your mindless drone, a twit, an idiot who only hates and has nothing positive to offer in debate. Thats all.

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Do you have the self respect and individual strength of character to question your race, party, family, etc when they are wrong? Are you one of the docile and herded masses that mimics what they are told is truth without questiong it for yourself? If you hate Sergio Martinez or Nonito Donaire .

i stopped right here bro....seriously, stop getting your feelings hurt in NSB

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i stopped right here bro....seriously, stop getting your feelings hurt in NSB
      i knew you would be the first to respond. im fine just never seen such an ignorant group of ppl so devoid of free thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        i knew you would be the first to respond. im fine just never seen such an ignorant group of ppl so devoid of free thought.

you've been crying about this **** for like 2 years now dude

Comment

Tired of getting Owned in NSB so you brought this garbage over here?

Practice free speech and STFU dude

Comment

Soooooooooooooo... What's goin' on in here?

Comment

Working...
            X