• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tito vs. Chuck....The Thread

OK "Its On"

So...

Who wins and why?

I got Tito in this one. I think he's got more tools to get the job done. Liddell is a good striker and has great take down defense but I think Jackson wrote the book on how to beat Liddell in their fight. I see Tito winning by ref stoppage in the 3rd round.

Comment

Its about 6 months too late IMO

But I think Tito should win this. Chuck can be taken down, and when he is taken down, he gets beat on

Comment

there is not one doubt in my mind that could ever persuade me into saying anything other than tito will win. tito is a well rounded fighter and has been improving, chuck hasn't. chuck has one thing going for him(right punch) and so many other things against him.

tito has better cardio, better wrestling, better jiu jitsu, and it could probably be argued he has better standup just not the knockout power chuck has with his right hand.

Comment

I don't think I would pick Liddell to beat Jeremy Jackson at this point. Tito will win barring Sean jumps in the ring and clubs Tito with the driveshaft of there '84 el camino.

Comment

Originally posted by Curly Howard
            I got Tito in this one. I think he's got more tools to get the job done. Liddell is a good striker and has great take down defense but I think Jackson wrote the book on how to beat Liddell in their fight. I see Tito winning by ref stoppage in the 3rd round.
            I agree and disagree. I think Tito will probably win, but not the way Rampage did, or Couture for that matter. In both those fights they BEAT him standing before they could get him down and keep him down, worn out.

Comment

at this point I do not really care

Comment

Tito by ref stoppage. Chuck looks lost everytime he gets on the ground. He gets mounted and it's over......

Comment

Im going to go against everyone else and all logic and im picking chuck to win the fight by ref stopage. I know tito is a better wrestler and has better cardio but for some reason im going with chuck. I think hes tired of losing and is training harder than he ever has. He knows that if he loses this fight he prolly will never get another shot at the belt or atleast not for a long time. If tito stands with chuck which i dont think he will, chuck will knock him on his ass. I like how chuck is willing to fight every month and it dont matter who it is. I dont like tito's attitude and the fact that he dosnt fight enough but he has skills. But he isnt going to win this fight.

Comment

Tito, like he said "this will only be a 3 round fight". Instead of conserving his awesome cardio for 5 rounds he will be able to burn alot more energy & unleash ALOT of damage w/o worrying about "gassing out". Liddell has been severely exposed by Rampage & Randy, Tito's NOT going to be stupid & stand up and bang with chuck, tito will take him down GnP fpr a ref stoppage prob. by the 2nd rd.

Comment

Working...
                    X