Joshua: Age 18

Turned Pro:

Wilder: Age 23

Joshua: Age 23
    Joshua
    81.67%
    Wilder
    18.33%

I got ma bro Wilder. Joshua is cool though.

Comment

Joshua. tougher, better skill set, isn't regressing technically.

Comment

Funny to see this, I happened to just be listening to an old interview with Fury and bunce and he was saying Joshua was beating him up pretty good. "...If I had the chin of David Price, I would have been out for a month", he said. I missed his debut, im gonna have to catch up on him

Comment

I like Joshua, but he'll need to work on his defence (footwork and guard). It might be worth him drafting in Lennox for a couple of camps or heading over to train with Wladimir.

Wilder, well, don't get me started. The only thing the guy possesses is power. He's regressed technically since turning pro. But that's not entirely his own fault; it's also his trainer and promoter's. He doesn't have the mentality to 'not look' for the KO. It's all about patience.

Comment

Wilder on power alone. Neither guys boxing skills impress me much.

Comment

joshua and it isn't even close. joshua will be the man of hw in 4-5 years. wilder will be long forgotten (same as seth mitchell).

Comment

Joshua - seems a lot more settled in his mind than Wilder. I think his two KO's have shown more potential than Wilder's 30 KO's. Joshua reminds me a lot of Lewis (mentally) in the beginning of his career and Wilder more of 'less-boxing-skilled' Tyson.

I'm a fan of both. Would love to see both getting it on

Comment

I dont know. Lets see Joshua against the last few guys Wilder fought and see if hes more impressive.

If Wilder had Emmanuel Steward or even Freddy Roach he would guaranteed be a champion. His trainer is awful and is making him fall in love with hos power without tightening up his technique. Its still too soon to say with Joshua. Lets wait until he gets more fights and see how he progresses.

Shiiiiit even Anne Wolfe would be great for Wilder.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

People actually chose Wilder, and then said an Olympic gold medallist didn't have much boxing skill? WOW

Joshua will have a world title by his 30th fight, I'd pick Joshua to beat Wilder after about 5-10 fights experience.

Comment

Working...
                    X