No announcement yet.

if lomachenko wins he's not p4p#1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Thats called you flipping to fit your agenda. Enjoy my signature!
    Flipping? It was posted 10 mins BEFORE.

Desperate clown.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      all the advantages lol, hes a bit bigger thats it. In the old days it would be a one weight class jump. making it sound like rigo's got to fight with one hand tied behind is back or something. just excuse after excuse on this fight ever since the fights been made, rigos a bit smaller, tough ****. And people can say hes old but noone seemed to place much emphasis on that before this fight was made, now hes suddenly gone from the boogeyman to an old man.
      Exactly!! I remember all the fans who said Lom was ducking Rigo. They wont be able to use excuses either way. And people forget that Lom's reach is shorter than Rigo's. And if Rigo was slipping which he is not since he has great defense, then I would call that a disadvantage. But Rigo is well preserved and doesnt take punishment and beats guys younger than him all the time.
      Last edited by richardt; 12-09-2017, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Flipping? It was posted 10 mins BEFORE.

Desperate clown.
        You are a loser who I exposed.

Comment

Pathetic.

Comment

Pathetic.
            Yes you are.

Comment

You even took the 2nd quote out of context. I was replying to you saying he will get full credit.

What a sad little bitch you are. Lying because you're butthurt that Loma won't get the credit you think he deserves.

Comment

Lol at the Lomosexuals desperate for validation :hahahaha9:

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  What????

Is Loma moving up 2 weight classes at 37 years too???

So they aren't "accomplishing the same feat".

?????

Either way I have TC #1 with Loma/Rigo #2 and #3. Kovy and Canelo close out top 5 for me
                  I can respect anybody's pound for pound rankings. It's purely subjective! However, last time I checked, Rigondeaux wasn't forced to move up in 2 weight divisions. By Lomachenko or by nobody else. Nor did Lomachenko initially call out Rigondeaux. It was Rigondeaux that called out Lomachenko first and then accepted the match at 130 pounds. That means he is confident in his abilities to compete against Lomachenko at 130 pounds, despite being 37 years of age and despite moving up in 2 weight divisions.

So those can't be used as excuses or justifications for his potential defeat, or for giving extra unfair credit to Rigondeaux over Lomachenko.

'By same feat', I meant winning a world title match at 130 pounds. It doesn't matter that Rigo is moving up 2 weight divisions. It still warrants the same credit. The same way many here aren't going to give extra credit to Lomachenko for winning a world title in 3 bouts. Something that took Rigondeaux around 10 bouts or more. So we have to be objective!

Comment

You even took the 2nd quote out of context. I was replying to you saying he will get full credit.

What a sad little bitch you are. Lying because you're butthurt that Loma won't get the credit you think he deserves.
                    I have both of your quotes which are in context. Very obvious to anyone. Enjoy.

Comment

Didn't Lomachenko say Crawford is ?

Comment

Working...
                      X