Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you feel if your friends leave you out of a slumber party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post

Alright then ****.

No. Because I run **** mother****er. I 'll just organise my own party (with girls so don't get excited)
    So me and you won't share beds hun?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Naw man, not Oaktown. Rellik, Congo you and Erik are alright.
      Maybe then if we don't invite him he will make a copycat of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
        i would think the party fell out and now they are calling me because they are bored to death. really the entire thing sounds like a waste of time to go to and to worry about.

as far as your friends, most people are concieted greedy douchebags and the longer you know them the more concieted and greedy they become. Deal with it or try to find friends that exemplify the qualities of altruisim.
        They invited me, it's just I got on AIM messenger at 2am and found a message there left telling me to come from earlier. But the lazy fudgers couldn't come tell me at my door dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post

Alright then ****.

No. Because I run **** mother****er. I 'll just organise my own party (with girls so don't get excited)
          if theres one thing Chuck hates..........its liars

Comment

i wouldnt invite you simply because you would get there and call it a slumber party

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Alright he can come but he's sleeping in the living room not with the rest of in the room.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Like a "what do you do when your non invited friend wont stop calling you because he wants to be at your slumber party"?

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  i wouldnt invite you simply because you would get there and call it a slumber party
                  Lol calling it a slumber party was just a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
                    Like a "what do you do when your non invited friend wont stop calling you because he wants to be at your slumber party"?
                    Lol that would be funny if I actually called them once, but I got on and saw the invite there on my AIM which is what i'm pissed about.

Comment

True Story Kev but only chicks call it a slumber party.

That is some queer ****.....you have alot of sisters I guess???

Comment

Working...
                      X