Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan-Maidana would be epic, But King Khan needs to stfu these Devon nuthuggers first.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TALK IS CHEAP!

Khan and Roach are running their mouths but I sure don't see them actually trying to make these fights happen, if he was so confident against Alexander, Bradley or Maidana then he would have accepted HBO offer to do that 140 lbs Tournament

Alexander would expose Khan SO BAD then we will see who is TRULY OVERRATED! how can Alexander be "overrated"? just because a FEW (VERY FEW) people talk about him on this Forum? if anything he is probably the most underrated in that division because it is Khan and Bradley who gets all the hype NOT ALEXANDER!

I don't wanna hear what Khan "CAN DO" let him actually DO IT IN THE RING!

he got his ass kicked by some unknown C Level Fighter, he been fighting OLD GUYS or Soft Hitters Since and now all of a Sudden he is this "Superstar"...PLEASE!
    Last edited by sicko; 06-25-2010, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
      So what? Fighters need to take big risks sometimes. Not feed off of lightweights who are on their way to the retirement home.

I don't agree with him fighting lightweights, never have and never will. He needs to fight jr welterweights. I wish he would just fight real deal comp.

Your boy Bradley needs to stop avoiding the top guys in 140. He making money excuses homme. Timothy "dollar bill" Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        TALK IS CHEAP!

Khan and Roach are running their mouths but I sure don't see them actually trying to make these fights happen, if he was so confident against Alexander, Bradley or Maidana then he would have accepted HBO offer to do that 140 lbs Tournament

Alexander would expose Khan SO BAD then we will see who is TRULY OVERRATED! how can Alexander be "overrated"? just because a FEW (VERY FEW) people talk about him on this Forum? if anything he is probably the most underrated in that division because it is Khan and Bradley who gets all the hype NOT ALEXANDER!

I don't wanna hear what Khan "CAN DO" let him actually DO IT IN THE RING!

he got his ass kicked by some unknown C Level Fighter, he been fighting OLD GUYS or Soft Hitter Since and now all of a Sudden he is this "Superstar"...PLEASE!
        This post says it all. If Khan is the best in the division fukin fight them. Talk is cheap, and fighting smaller fighters, washed up old names and non punchers don't back up the boasts. If you talk the talk but don't walk the walk you are a *****.

Comment

Khan couldn't put Paulie away. What makes u think that he can do anything w/ Alexander. Roach wants Bradley and Alexander to beat the fool out of each other before he is willing to touch either one.

Another thing if Floyd says he won't take a fight because it isn't financially feasible he is ducking but if Roach says it is the fight doesn't make financial sense.

Comment

Originally posted by norrin View Post
            Khan couldn't put Paulie away. What makes u think that he can do anything w/ Alexander.e.
            Nice one. This was sarcasm right?

Comment

Working...
            X