Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs Rees Face Off / Size Differential (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's gonna be target practice for Broner on Saturday. Gavin's height and dome are not gonna serve him well. Shame on Broner for picking on little guys. Hope he fights winner of Vazquez/Burns or Abril/Bogere and then move up.

Comment

So I guess Canelo should fight at 168 because he comes into the ring around there on fight night.....

Hey mathed, Broner is taking a stay busy fight with Rees, coming off beating the #1 fighter at 135. What's Canelo doing??? Hopefully he fights Trout.

This f**king site is full of morons with contradictions.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        It's gonna be target practice for Broner on Saturday. Gavin's height and dome are not gonna serve him well. Shame on Broner for picking on little guys. Hope he fights winner of Vazquez/Burns or Abril/Bogere and then move up.
        It's not really Broner's fault Burns didn't want to fight. And I could easily see him fighting the winner of Abril/Bogere.

Comment

It's really just a matter of when Broner puts him away. The best lil' man can hope for is to land one or two solid punches.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Well you can say what you like about Floyd Mayweather Jr but I can never recall him cherrypicking a blown up flyweight
            floyd started his cherry picking campaign at 147... before that he was a beast at 140 & bellow.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              It's not really Broner's fault Burns didn't want to fight. And I could easily see him fighting the winner of Abril/Bogere.
              No doubt, I know he will. I just wish it would've been Brone/Vasquez or Abril instead of Rees. Burns says he needed a tune up for Broner, but Vasquez offers him a fight and he jumps on it. He must see something we don't. It's tough to look good against him. I think Miguel will beat Burns and it'll be Broner vs Vasquez.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                No doubt, I know he will. I just wish it would've been Brone/Vasquez or Abril instead of Rees. Burns says he needed a tune up for Broner, but Vasquez offers him a fight and he jumps on it. He must see something we don't. It's tough to look good against him. I think Miguel will beat Burns and it'll be Broner vs Vasquez.
                Burns is a moron. I still don't know why he ducked Broner, which is a risky fight in terms of losing but also a very big fight for him at 135.....to fight Vazquez who is just as risky and not as big of a fight for him. It's puzzling to me.

I have my doubts about Broner-Vazquez, because Vazquez is Zanfer, who works closely with Top Rank. I could easily see him fighting the Abril-Bogere winner in the summer though.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
                  floyd started his cherry picking campaign at 147... before that he was a beast at 140 & bellow.

Beast at 140 How? by beating Arturo Gatti?

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    Gatti was on top back then so yeah he did fight top fighters back then... 147 & up he did cherry pick his way to "retirement".

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                      The only fighter ranked higher than Gatti at the time was Tszyu, who was coming off an injury when Floyd went up to 140. Floyd openly voiced fighting Tszyu-Hatton winner, and Tszyu lost. End of story.

Comment

Working...
                      X