No announcement yet.

why do so many of our people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
    Hindi lang kaliskis prof... tatalupan ko pa ng buhay. pag pumasa ng walang reklamo aprobado na siya hehe.
    Pagkatapos mong talupan... kiskisan mo ng pinaghalong asin, kalamansi at sili hehehehe.

Comment

Filipinos are not the only one getting into interracial marriages.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith Richards View Post
        Filipinos are not the only one getting into interracial marriages.
        Im guessing your white....thats easy to say that....your the majority in america...and are in no danger of being mixed out

Comment

I went out with a Filipina(I'm Mexican) about 8 years ago, back in high school. There's not that many Filipinos here where I live but there's a few my age and I've seen none of them with a Filipino. My ex is with a Mexican, another one with a black guy, two others with white dudes. Never really thought about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ejay1 View Post
            Im guessing your white....thats easy to say that....your the majority in america...and are in no danger of being mixed out
            I guess he's a pinoy named led. hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i dont understand the fascination with Koreans among pinays...

no racist
              do not underestimate the media....kpop and korean dramas make it seem that koreans are perfect partner material

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
                I think its the other way around. The korean males are fascinated with pinays, showering them with expensive gifts until they get the matamis na "oo"

hehe
                Goes both ways imo. Especially the young ones. Hehehe. I guess im getting old as i still prefer brazilian or japanese. Dont worry. It will again change in the near future... From korean to martians

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                  I guess he's a pinoy named led. hehehehe
                  Naman e.

If i'll marry a foreigner, i'd marry an african-american woman so that my son will be slick and packed.

Comment

Korean women generally are independent, very dominating in the family, and demanding. Modern Japanese women usually are quiet, sweet, and subservient to men. Now, make your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      i dont understand the fascination with Koreans

Yet another jab at Tua?

Comment

Working...
                      X