No announcement yet.

Pro-gun rights US petition to deport Piers Morgan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    It's a verse from Eazy E, surprised you never heard it.
    So you're a fan of a culture that glorifies violence, drugs and real mutherf**kin g's, but you can't handle the NRA. Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
      gun control works. Numbers don't lie

Number of Murders, United States, 2009: 15,241

Number of Murders by Firearms, US, 2009: 9,146

Number of Murders, Britain, 2008*: 648
      (Since Britain’s population is 1/5 that of US, this is equivalent to 3,240 US murders)

Number of Murders by[pdf] firearms, Britain, 2008* 39
      (equivalent to 195 US murders)

*The Home office reported murder statistics in the UK for the 12 months to March 2009, but these are 12-month figures).

For more on murder by firearms in Britain, see the BBC.

The international comparisons show conclusively that fewer gun owners per capita produce not only fewer murders by firearm, but fewer murders per capita over all. In the case of Britain, firearms murders are 48 times fewer than in the US.

Do hunters really need semi-automatic Glock hand guns? Is that how they roll in deer season? The US public doesn’t think so.

http://www.juancole.com/2011/01/over...-39-in-uk.html

Why don't you post all violent crime rates in places like the UK or Australia vs the US, oh wait, they don't support your opinion. Yes gun related deaths are reduced but as a result, stabbings, rapes, assaults, and all other violent crime is up in those countries.

And mind you, the UK has never had even a fraction of the firearms currently in the US. DO you honestly think if guns were banned here they'd be able to collect all 300+ Million firearms?!? Its the honest, responsible owners that would have their firearms collected, not the illegal owners.

2nd amendment isn't for hunters, but yea, when legally permitted, I carry a semi-automatic .45 when hunting as a sidearm in bear country.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        So you're a fan of a culture that glorifies violence, drugs and real mutherf**kin g's, but you can't handle the NRA. Gotcha
        I'm not a ****** I don't condone violence, it's a song. If I go through every song you like I could find the same **** lmao, even a Johnny Cash song. I didn't know songs you like represent your views, guess you learn something new everyday!

Like I said, ******ed Repubs.

Comment

Why don't you post all violent crime rates in places like the UK or Australia vs the US, oh wait, they don't support your opinion. Yes gun related deaths are reduced but as a result, stabbings, rapes, assaults, and all other violent crime is up in those countries.

And mind you, the UK has never had even a fraction of the firearms currently in the US. DO you honestly think if guns were banned here they'd be able to collect all 300+ Million firearms?!? Its the honest, responsible owners that would have their firearms collected, not the illegal owners.

2nd amendment isn't for hunters, but yea, when legally permitted, I carry a semi-automatic .45 when hunting as a sidearm in bear country.
          You are wrong about rapes.
          Rapes in the last 7 years have been higher in America than the uk. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

http://www.channel4.com/news/uk-murd...lmost-30-years

There are more burglaries here in the uk and more reported violent crime but in England you have differences in what violent crime is defined as.

In the uk, an affray is a violent crime but in the us it is only logged if a person is injured.

Here is an article telling both sides of the story

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/013582.html

Regardless though, I'd rather live in a country with more crime and violent crime than a country with a huge murder rate since I would be so scared about my kids beng blown up by a gun totting maniac.

If u prefer living in a place where you have a greater chance of being murdered then good luck to you.

Comment

I hope you are aware that a 45 won’t stop a full grown bear. I have three different encounters with large bears in the wilderness and am saying this as real experience and not just keyboard opinion.

Comment

You are wrong about rapes.
              Rapes in the last 7 years have been higher in America than the uk. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

http://www.channel4.com/news/uk-murd...lmost-30-years

There are more burglaries here in the uk and more reported violent crime but in England you have differences in what violent crime is defined as.

In the uk, an affray is a violent crime but in the us it is only logged if a person is injured.

Here is an article telling both sides of the story

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/013582.html

Regardless though, I'd rather live in a country with more crime and violent crime than a country with a huge murder rate since I would be so scared about my kids beng blown up by a gun totting maniac.

If u prefer living in a place where you have a greater chance of being murdered then good luck to you.
              But most of that murder is either inner city stuff (Black on Black, Hispanic on hispanic) or statistically rare school shootings

Comment

Counter petition launched to keep Morgan in US;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...stays-U-S.html

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                  But most of that murder is either inner city stuff (Black on Black, Hispanic on hispanic) or statistically rare school shootings
                  In the uk we have 2% black. And our black guys don't have guns and are generally much more peace loving than your guys who are carrying the burden of slavery and think that the world owes them something.

Americans have 13% black and 13% hispanic. Basically, the white population is going to be a minority in 40 years and good luck with your gang wars because they are only going to be greater in scope as the years pass.

And yes, you are right. I also believe the white NRA folks only support guns because they are scared of black and brown people, which is a crap reason to carry guns in the first place.

But the main race that has carried out the school shootings have been white americans.

So in the future, according to your opinion, white americans commit school shootings and black and hispanic are shooting each other and themselves in the streets in gang warfare.

God bless america. You are gonna need it son
                  Last edited by Xercen; 12-27-2012, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Americans have 13% black and 13% hispanic. Basically, the white population is going to be a minority in 40 years and good luck with your gang wars because they are only going to be greater in scope as the years pass.
                    Actually crime is at a 30 year low here

In the uk we have 2% black. And our black guys don't have guns and are generally much more peace loving than your guys who are carrying the burden of slavery and think that the world owes them something.
                    There was also the burden of segregation which intentionally separated Blacks into poor broken down neighborhoods with inferior educational institutions.

And yes, you are right. I also believe the white NRA folks only support guns because they are scared of black and brown people, which is a crap reason to carry guns in the first place.

And LOL @ the bold, I didn't say that. Be careful about trying to analyze another society from a distance. The NRA folks are more paranoid about the government than anything else.
                    Last edited by res; 12-27-2012, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X