No announcement yet.

Dont expect a "canelo alvarez/mayweather fight" to fix floyds legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
    lel. when i didn't see him around for a while i just assumed he'd finally grown up or had his internet privileges revoked by his carer. sad little autistic faggot.

reported. for anti ****phobic/anti mayweather/anti ellerbe rant.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
      My eyes and my objective non biased tested for years boxing brain.

Im not sure but i had mayorga comfortably winning
      - So was Margarito tailor made for Mosley or was he just unfocused?

- You're not sure but you had Mayorga comfortably ahead? Just admit you don't know what you're talking about. Try watching the fight maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
        - So was Margarito tailor made for Mosley or was he just unfocused?

- You're not sure but you had Mayorga comfortably ahead? Just admit you don't know what you're talking about. Try watching the fight maybe.
        - both obviously

- Man i wantd to be specific and accurate with the rounds and ****, what was your score? since you had MOSLEY DOMINATING mayorga? you havent been a boxing fan too long? 5 years tops would be my guess.

Comment

[/B]

reported. for anti ****phobic/anti mayweather/anti ellerbe rant.

Comment

• How many losses does FLOYD have? Im not talking about Joe C. How many losses does FLOYD MAYWEATHER have????

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
              For those that dont know, the thread starter is STRUGG.

LOL.
              Can he really type........... without doing ....like this though? That............can't be him can it?....what a troll.

Comment

- both obviously

- Man i wantd to be specific and accurate with the rounds and ****, what was your score? since you had MOSLEY DOMINATING mayorga? you havent been a boxing fan too long? 5 years tops would be my guess.
                - obviously what? Margarito was a HUGE favourite going in to that bout, nothing obvious about anything. Mosley is just a better come forward fighter

- See my top 10 resumes thread for my boxing fan history and join in if you like. As for Mosley winning on the cards at the time of the KO I had Mosley up 7-4. If Mayorga had survived he'd have just lost a 10-7 round for Shane.

Comment

• The only people who think Floyd's legacy isn't secure are Pac, the bandwagon Marquez fans and ex-Margarito fans.

Comment

• Guevara, you either didn't understand my point or you're just being wilfully ignorant. If Martinez at 160lbs is the ONLY viable bout for Mayweather, then he must be pretty damn good, especially if that's the only opponent and circumstances that's considered a "step up" in action (your words). Then anyone else, Guerrero, Pacquiao, Marquez, Canelo, or anyone else at 160lbs or below can't be considered a challenge. None of them are good enough opponents to make you give Mayweather credit. Do you consider Mayweather that good? If not, then explain why no one else but Martinez at 160lbs is good enough. Please quantify what you deem a challenge.

Also, you state 154lbs was Cotto's "worst" weight. Then explain why Pacquiao wouldn't fight him at it, especially seeing as he'd already beat him. If 154lbs was Cotto's worst weight, he'd been in too many wars and Mayweather had just beaten him, then why the need to try and drain him down again? It's a funny sequence of events. Pacquiao wouldn't fight a worn Cotto at his worst weight, won't fight any other top welterweight, brings Marquez up again and ends up starched. He should've "stepped up"to Cotto and he might not have been laid out like a cheap rug.

So again. Explain why no one else at 160lbs or below other than Martinez is a challenge for Mayweather, in your eyes, if you don't think much of him. Inadvertantly, you're saying he's too good for anyone else. Otherwise, you're not making any sense.
                    Last edited by Marvellous1; 12-20-2012, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      The only people who think Floyd's legacy isn't secure are Pac, the bandwagon Marquez fans and ex-Margarito fans.
                      pretty much. you forgot to add flat out mayhaters ;-)

Comment

Working...
                      X