No announcement yet.

The Bradley fight KILLED Pacquaio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bradley fight KILLED Pacquaio

After that he felt like his record wasn't anything special most likely. Regardless of whether he won that fight or not, he probably lost his aura of invincibility in his own mind and thats what ultimately led to him being careless against Marquez and being KO'd. Thats what I think anyway.

No him running head first into Jmm's right hand killed Manny

Comment

No, he got KO'd because he was significantly more aggressive this fight than he was in the previous two Marquez fights. He made a mistake and Marquez capitalized.

Bradley had nothing to do with anything.....

sorry mate I have to red k you. 3 threads with only 9 posts

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        No, he got KO'd because he was significantly more aggressive this fight than he was in the previous two Marquez fights. He made a mistake and Marquez capitalized.

Bradley had nothing to do with anything.....

sorry mate I have to red k you. 3 threads with only 9 posts
        yea i red k'd you too,you are trolling for attention

Comment

Pac looked much better through 6 rounds against Marquez than he did in two years. Marquez just timed and knocked him out. No excuses.

Comment

bradley didnt do **** against manny.. he just gained money thats all.

Comment

The only thing the Bradley fight could have done was make him be more aggressive which opened him up to more flush counters.

But as far as Bradley doing anything to him physically, hell no.

Comment

No I mean, mentally it hurt him. When I first saw the fight it was obvious Manny was landing more counters but to me it looked like Brad had a little more behind his punches. Really tough fight to score and there was no clear winner imo.

But the outcome of that fight probably hurt Manny mentally. The look on his face after the fight said everything to me. His expression to me said "I was already starting to lose interest in this **** & now this is the last thing I needed".

From that point Pac probably starting thinking about how that controversial decision would taint his legacy, thus leading to even more on his mind.

Quite simply, his head might not have been right, just due to that decision. It perhaps hurt his overall confidence.

Also his mentality is not suiting him right now all in touch with God and stuff. God is great, but Manny became softer with that mentality. As a boxer its best to put most of your focus on your boxing and not God (no offense on God). What does PBF focus more on, God, or boxing? Ok. Now, whos the best P4P fighter in the world? Ok.

Its a theory anyway.
                Last edited by killamoneymike; 12-14-2012, 09:44 AM.

Comment

no its more like the Pacquiao fight killed Bradley...even though he wasnt really alive before that but still...

Comment

ROFL. Bradley has done a lot of incredible things since that incredible performance against Pacquiao, SMH!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X