Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What countries have you been to and which one is your favorite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I think like $150 but I'm not going there anytime soon.

I'm also not sure if they have anyway of knowing if I've been to Israel by scan my passport or something
    No idea. Would be ****ed up for that to happen, man. But, I guess that just their threat right now since the spy thing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      No idea. Would be ****ed up for that to happen, man. But, I guess that just their threat right now since the spy thing happened.
      I personally highly doubt it, I think it's just the stamp thing. When I went to Israel, my friend had an UAE stamp and he was questioned, more like interragted like he was a terrorist. They take that **** so seriously

Comment

I'm not very well traveled, only been to Poland and Spain. Need to travel a lot more, I've had plenty of opportunities but never got around to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          I personally highly doubt it, I think it's just the stamp thing. When I went to Israel, my friend had an UAE stamp and he was questioned, more like interragted like he was a terrorist. They take that **** so seriously
          Yeah, it's most likely just the stamp then. I doubt they'd have access to a worldwide database so most likely, you're correct.

Trust me, you would love it.

Comment

Germany. The friendliest, most helpful and genuine people I've meet thus far.

When I flew i from Prague, I was taking a minute selecting my destination to order my tram ticket, and a middle aged man asked me in English where i was headed ("city center") and gave me his ticket that he was finished with, still good for a day, for free.

This dude approached a tall, pierced and tatted foreigner and gave me his leftover ticket. Just to be nice. Unreal.
            Last edited by paulf; 07-02-2012, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agility View Post
              Can't comment on the night life, but I can imagine it being pretty crazy. Especially with the spanish ladies, there were a few cheering for Spain in the Euro Cup final yesterday in Bratislava.. A real joy

I've heard a lot of good things about the Greek cuisine, however I've also heard that the people there are not that welcoming to foreigners & tourists. Might just be angry Germans & Frenchmen spreading those rumors, seeing as how they're paying for them avoiding taxes.

So which one of the States was your favorite? I've always wanted to visit the classics, such as Florida, California & New York (New York City).

I went to school in new york. upstate. really nice country.

i've been to cali twice to ski the lake tahoe area. that's the best skiing i've ever experienced. the best snow. the gnarliest vert. real heroic ****. i've skied most of the tough stuff you can ski in north america and nothing tops the lake tahoe area. i hear mammoth valley is equally mean, and then there's jackson hole, and no others.

i've been to the florida keys and miami, which were both about as cool as anticipated / they can be. straight up tropical. awesome region. spiders as big as your face, lizards in people's gardens, manatee's swimming by the docks, 6 foot 100 lb tarpon in the flippin marina.
              bliss. tall, lean, cuban women, too. new england speed.

traveling is the t1ts. i have not had the money to do anything other than my 30 days of skiing locally a year until recently.
              i gotta get out of north america

Comment

I've been lucky enough to travel a fair bit. USA, Canada, Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Thailand, New Zealand, Australia, Fiji, Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Belgium, Turkey, Greece. Going to Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia in three weeks.

Favourite European country would be Portugal. Lisbon is probably my favourite city I have visited.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  I went to school in new york. upstate. really nice country.

i've been to cali twice to ski the lake tahoe area. that's the best skiing i've ever experienced. the best snow. the gnarliest vert. real heroic ****. i've skied most of the tough stuff you can ski in north america and nothing tops the lake tahoe area. i hear mammoth valley is equally mean, and then there's jackson hole, and no others.

i've been to the florida keys and miami, which were both about as cool as anticipated / they can be. straight up tropical. awesome region. spiders as big as your face, lizards in people's gardens, manatee's swimming by the docks, 6 foot 100 lb tarpon in the flippin marina.
                  bliss. tall, lean, cuban women, too. new england speed.

traveling is the t1ts. i have not had the money to do anything other than my 30 days of skiing locally a year until recently.
                  i gotta get out of north america
                  I've never skied Tahoe but I've hit Jackson Hole up. That mountain is pretty sick. Also have done Grand Targhee in WY. Most vertical of any ski area in the US, over 4000 feet. I've also skied in Utah, Snowbird, Alta, Powder and Solitude.

Comment

Been to Japan, Singapore, Korea, China, Malaysia, Taiwan, Phillipines, Mexico, Austrailia, Guam (US territory), Canada, Germany, France, and have also been to about 15 or so states in America.

Favorite would have to be either Germany or Japan.

Comment

Working...
                    X