No announcement yet.

Questions For Boss ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY After The Dawson-BHOP Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
    I would assume so...controversy sells and if Hops has the title then thats what Chads obviously would want, the title...
    there's gonna be more dirty tactics then. is it hard to uppercut bhop while he's going forward with his head?

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
      there's gonna be more dirty tactics then. is it hard to uppercut bhop while he's going forward with his head?
      if he does it consistently he'll definitely get timed by the better fighters, Chad among them...but if its a sporadic thing it would obviously be much more difficult...he does it a lot, I think, when he's in particularly tough fights, physically and stylistically...

Comment

I've actually known Naazim since 1994...been to his house in North Philly, took his sons and nephews to the movies, go cart track, etc etc...w'eve talked in person and on the phone numerous times...Naz is a very insightful guy, a very detailed type of trainer....watches everything and everybody and notices everything about fights, boxers etc...is big into the mental aspects of boxing...takes his training VERRRRRRRY seriously...
        Lies. I have no idea who you are, or who this John Scully guy is.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Naazim View Post
          Oh look, its the 5%'er "Brother" Nazim. How are all the Panther meetings going?

Comment

LOL, I am sure u already know but...there is a .00000000000000000000000 percent chance that this is Naazim...the private messages he keeps sending me have solidified it for me...

Comment

This was funny lol

Comment

LOL, I am sure u already know but...there is a .00000000000000000000000 percent chance that this is Naazim...the private messages he keeps sending me have solidified it for me...
                Just an alt having fun, John.

Still, can't say it wasn't funny considering the recent revelations.

Comment

Il admit it...its funny (LOLOL)...

Comment

Aint nothing funny about it if you ask me.

It's just sad you claimin to all these kids that you know me when I have no idea who you is.

Comment

Aint nothing funny about it if you ask me.

It's just sad you claimin to all these kids that you know me when I have no idea who you is.

OK, its ceasing to be funny now...LOL...

Comment

Working...
                      X