The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
    Bethesda threw together a random Dark Elf that can be made in Skyrim

Don't like his face. Looks too cartoonish.

Comment

• Originally posted by gatagata View Post
      Don't like his face. Looks too cartoonish.
      Good to see that you can finally put a beard on your character! Something Oblivion lacked quite a bit!
      Last edited by Grand Champ; 08-11-2011, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Grand Champ is gonna make a orc with a beard and be part of the mages guild.

Comment

Grand Champ is gonna make a orc with a beard and be part of the mages guild.

This man speaks the truth! But also the dark brotherhood

Comment

• Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
            I hope I can get the art book on its own. This game will be so good its hard to put into words.
            £130 for the collectors edition.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to the new thieves guild. That one can be a pain in the ass because of Guards. Skyrim better have an Arena!

Comment

I'm looking forward to the new thieves guild. That one can be a pain in the ass because of Guards. Skyrim better have an Arena!
                Hope we get still get gray cowl. Otherwise I'm not doing the darkbrotherhood.

Comment

• I hope joining certain faction’s locks off other factions. I hated how in Oblivion my guy could be leader of every Faction even though they had conflicting interests. If I join a rebel faction i want the imperials to acknowledge this and not trust me enough to offer me quests.

Comment

• Just had a quick look back through the thread I’m surprised no one seems to have posted the video for the leaked quakecon demo footage. It was basically a 30+ minute demo with Tod playing live in front of an audience it was very similar to the E3 demo only extended and as i said with Tod at the controls live.

Anyway youtube seem to be pretty fast about deleting the footage pretty soon after someone uploads it.

I have a link to download the full video of the demo if anyone is interested?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                      I hope joining certain faction’s locks off other factions. I hated how in Oblivion my guy could be leader of every Faction even though they had conflicting interests. If I join a rebel faction i want the imperials to acknowledge this and not trust me enough to offer me quests.
                      This is true.. Also as Ether said, certain races shouldn't be able to join a faction. Like Orc's in the Mage's Guild..

Comment

Working...
                      X