No announcement yet.

backyard sparring? (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
    I disagree imo i thought the guy with the black head gear on looked technically better
    Keep it up guys
    I agree, the one in the blue has little or no talent and leaves himself way too open after that limp dick right hand lead! The one in the black headgear has a good chance to do very well in a boxing ring after a lot of time in a real gym and with a real trainer.

Comment

your bro needed to put together a double hook on blue, body then head or head then body.
      blue 's hands were down every time he threw and body shot, which was another opening.

black needs to step to the side some when getting rished.

both need to practice combo;s and throwing when they see the other guy throwing.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
        I gave the sparring session to your brother (black head gear). That's pretty good for being self taught. Keep it up and get in a boxing gym if you guys can. The guy in the blue head gear doesn't look like he been training for 5 months. He was good at blocking punches but he leans forward a lot. That's a no no unless you like tasting uppercuts lol. No offense to him but for a guy that been training in a boxing gym for 5 months, your bro looked better than him in this sparring match. Tell your brother to work on setting up punches and combination's more. Keep at it though that wasn't bad at all for beginners.
        **** this thread kate is unreal. the ***** is drop dead gorgeous. and she has the feet of an angel :smh:

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsmash69 View Post
          Hello guys, just looking for some input/advice.

My brother and I watch have been watching boxing since 2006, although he doesn't watch as much as I do.

We are planning on joining a gym soon, but over the past few years we've been "trying" to box by being self taught, and sparring with friends from time to time.

He met a guy in school, in the blue headgear (195lbs), who has been training at a boxing gym for about 5 months. They're both 17 years old.

They decided to spar for 3 rounds. My brother (185lbs) is in the black headgear:

Who in your opinion did better against the other?

What are some obvious flaws you can point out in either person?

I know we're being limited by not having a legit boxing trainer, but we will in the future.

Thanks all.
          bull**** i think u mixed it up. the one in the black headgear has to have the boxing triaing. he looks like hes been to a gym before the one in the blue doesnt

Comment

Originally posted by DJ QUIK JR. View Post
            bull**** i think u mixed it up. the one in the black headgear has to have the boxing triaing. he looks like hes been to a gym before the one in the blue doesnt
            Nope, no bull crap to be seen in my original post. Black headgear has never stepped into a boxing gym, yet. Honestly, we don't really know the guy in blue headgear, he probably lied about being trained in a boxing gym for 5 months. Who knows.

Comment

**** this thread kate is unreal. the ***** is drop dead gorgeous. and she has the feet of an angel :smh:
              beckinsale is no doubt a goddess.

Comment

i dont know how those people in the back ground are holding their composure i would be howling if i was watching these 2 novices try and box they are novices and will not learn anything by parading around throwing wild punches

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsmash69 View Post
                  Hello guys, just looking for some input/advice.

My brother and I watch have been watching boxing since 2006, although he doesn't watch as much as I do.

We are planning on joining a gym soon, but over the past few years we've been "trying" to box by being self taught, and sparring with friends from time to time.

He met a guy in school, in the blue headgear (195lbs), who has been training at a boxing gym for about 5 months. They're both 17 years old.

They decided to spar for 3 rounds. My brother (185lbs) is in the black headgear:

Who in your opinion did better against the other?

What are some obvious flaws you can point out in either person?

I know we're being limited by not having a legit boxing trainer, but we will in the future.

Thanks all.
                  Neither of them can box. Go to the boxing gym FIRST. And don't spar in your backyard because if something goes wrong you're fucked, while if you're in a boxing gym you're insured.

It's hard to express just how much I dislike backyard "boxing".

Comment

this is for both ppl

too slow,no combinations,no angles

they both think abt punching and stop half way through leaving themselfs open to get
                    koed

2much circling without punching

the guy with black headgear wins

Comment

I'd work on footwork first.

Putting ur body,hips and legs into the punchers.

There hands need to be drawn back to there head like magnets after each punch to a position guard.

Head movement would be nice.

And I get the feeling that ether guy would be overwelmed by a bit of volume or pressure if ether fighter applied it.

Comment

Working...
                      X