Forbes: Mayweather's deal could produce $250 million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post

Salivating over another man's money.
    I know right. I bet Forbes is a failing business.. nobody reads that little magazine...

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      The important aspect of that article was, in order to make that kind of money, Floyd would have to fight 6 times. 6 times in 30 months. This is relevant for all the people who rightfully insisted that he needed to fight more often. Now he is.

Btw, any successful businessman is very interested in other peoples money.
      This is really what people should understand from this deal that Floyd made.

Comment

This is really what people should understand from this deal that Floyd made.
        6 bums....lmfao...woo woo woo! :AOR: He can make all the money he wants. Big deal. he still aint fighting the best fights out there and haven't for years...Thats why HBO (the KING of Boxing) didnt want to pay up to keep his lame ass. He had to take his circus to Showtime...:WORD: Report that!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          6 bums....lmfao...woo woo woo! :AOR: He can make all the money he wants. Big deal. he still aint fighting the best fights out there and haven't for years...Thats why HBO (the KING of Boxing) didnt want to pay up to keep his lame ass. He had to take his circus to Showtime...:WORD: Report that!
          Compared to Floyd, everyone is a bum unless he moves up to MW, SMW, LHW, HW.

They did pay, Showtime paid more. A LOT more. You crying about it won't change anything.

Comment

It's great that he is projected to make up to that much but he will still end up broke! So sad. Floyd hire a fuken consultant who won't rip u off dammit

Comment

The guy doesn't get it all lol.....

His opponents must get a share of that. After taxes its roughly cut in half.

Not sure what other financial arrangements he has, but he certainly won't be seeing most of that sum

Comment

They did pay, Showtime paid more. A LOT more. You crying about it won't change anything.
                Not crying about it....You will never here me saying Manny makes this or Manny makes this he has this and he has this. WGAF!!!! Manny fought 14 times to Floyds 7 in the last 7 years. And win or lose was exciting to watch. Floyds tiny little 7 were boring...Cotto was an okay fight. Nothing exciting but i liked it.
                Point is again... if he makes a billion a fight...dont mean shlt. His quality of fights and fighting, sucks ass!

Comment

So take that to the bank...Fif.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    :manyWORD::manyWORD::manyWORD::manyWORD:

yeah but his fights still suck! Make all the money he can...big deal. Fight great fights with great fighters.

As Mayweather said..."i dont fight for Legacy, I fight for Floyd"
                    or... "Ill be a Rich Coward"!
                    Thing is kid , you cant do it if you cant fight like fck , you got be the best to be able to do it , you haters are hilarious , Floyd is owning you lot like a dog on a lead .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Thing is kid , you cant do it if you cant fight like fck , you got be the best to be able to do it , you haters are hilarious , Floyd is owning you lot like a dog on a lead .
                      Fan base
                      DHH > May
                      Cotto > May
                      Gatti > May
                      Hatton > May
                      JMM > May
                      Mosley > May

you dont have to be the best fight the money fights that pay more. Add others fan base and the fans that dislike him...the money adds up...Dont make him the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X