Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Showtime replay fights the next week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Showtime replay fights the next week?

My friend who I watch fights with has to drop HBO and Showtime, which means I will pick them up so we can still watch non PPV fights. Since I have been watching boxing there has not been a Showtime PPV and we have always caught regular Showtime fights the night of. Will Showtime replay the Cotto PPV the week after it's over. I am planning on buying it but if I don't have the money at the time then I will watch Martinez on HBO, but still want to see the Cotto fight. Also do they replay non ppv fights the day after like HBO does?

They aren't anywhere near as consistent with replaying fights as HBO is and I doubt they will replay the fight the week after.

They replay at random times and rarely if ever show the fight the morning after like HBO does

Comment

If you get SHO2 and not just Showtime I know they show replays.

Comment

They usually show replays on comcast on demand.But for whatever reason,they didn't put B-Hop-Pascal on.I don't know about ppv though,because showtime hasn't had any in ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          They aren't anywhere near as consistent with replaying fights as HBO is and I doubt they will replay the fight the week after.

They replay at random times and rarely if ever show the fight the morning after like HBO does
          Showtime shows replays for way longer periods though.

I remember once I was arguing about Froch-Dirrell on here months after it happened, low and behold it came on on Showtime right then

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Showtime shows replays for way longer periods though.

I remember once I was arguing about Froch-Dirrell on here months after it happened, low and behold it came on on Showtime right then

Yea, but it's so random. Froch-Abe ward-bika was on like last week.

Hbo is much more consistent. Shotime shows no replays the same night on any of their channels. I have like 5 showtime channels. Hbo always shows the fights a couple times that night and the next am.

On demand and especially dvr are a must for me. I get all the channels cuz of damn boxing.

Comment

showtime always replays the fights during the week

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Yea, but it's so random. Froch-Abe ward-bika was on like last week.

Hbo is much more consistent. Shotime shows no replays the same night on any of their channels. I have like 5 showtime channels. Hbo always shows the fights a couple times that night and the next am.

On demand and especially dvr are a must for me. I get all the channels cuz of damn boxing.
                Indeed Showtime is real inconsistent, HBO is like clockwork with their boxing if there is a fight on you tune in at the normal time for the replays it will be on.

Yea DVR and on-demand are a must especially if you want to argue about fights and how they played out.

Comment

So I am broke this week and will be watching the Martinez fight. Does anyone know if they will show the Cotto fight before the Bute fight next week?

Comment

Also will they replay the Bute fight on Sunday in case I'm not home for that one.

Comment

Working...
                    X