Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Amir Khan vs. Bradley/Alexander winner in England be a huge fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Amir Khan vs. Bradley/Alexander winner in England be a huge fight?

I was just wondering what do you think the magnitude of a fight between Amir Khan vs. Alexander/Bradley winner in England in July/August would be? How many PPV Buys and what would the attendance be?

yes in england it would be huge!
    idk bout in the US but i would sure as hell wanna see it

Comment

Yeah it'd be pretty big. Any fight involving Khan is big, I dont think Bradley or Alexander would neccesarily add that much to it cos the casual fan over here wouldnt know who they are. But the fact it'd be a unification against a Yank would sell a few more tickets/ppvs i think.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDelBoxeo View Post
        yes in england it would be huge!
        idk bout in the US but i would sure as hell wanna see it
        Khan vs. Bradley would be such a great fight.

Comment

with the right promotion and backing from sky sports (the sort they did for haye and harrison) I think khan vs the winner could do like 500k uk buys which is about 8-9 million pounds in revenue

plus adding the advertisements and attendence, you would be looking at a pot of at least 10m pounds which is what 16m dollars?

it all depends on the promotion, this is a huge unification fight, if sky back it, then it will be a success

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            with the right promotion and backing from sky sports (the sort they did for haye and harrison) I think khan vs the winner could do like 500k uk buys which is about 8-9 million pounds in revenue

plus adding the advertisements and attendence, you would be looking at a pot of at least 10m pounds which is what 16m dollars?

it all depends on the promotion, this is a huge unification fight, if sky back it, then it will be a success
            Wow that is a big money fight.

Comment

Would be huge, but will never happen. It will be the US or nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                Khan vs. Bradley would be such a great fight.
                yea im pulling for bradley to beat alexander

thats the fight i wanna see Khan vs Bradley
                i also wanna see Mathysse in the mix very soon

Comment

It should be in the UK at the MEN there will be 20,000 people but instead it will be in vegas where only 5,000 people will watch it SMH!

Comment

It would get big hype in the UK from Sky because they'd market/advertise well and consistently refer to it as a fight for the 'UNDISPUTED Light-Welterweight Championship of the world' (and rightly so).

Those kind of things create mad hype here, because when was the last time a British fighter in a lower weight class became an undisputed champ? (Our last undisputed champ was Haye but that's in a high weight class)

Comment

Working...
                    X