Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that PAC vs Mosley is set, expect Floyd to begin making noise publicly again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that PAC vs Mosley is set, expect Floyd to begin making noise publicly again

And he will do so while still safe from being called out by team Pacquiao.

But give it a month after PAC massacres Mosley beyond recognition and Floyd will announce a year off or will suddenly get jailed again...

lol I said this the other time

floyd will start talking rubbish as will his family now that pac has a fight arranged, after the fight is over they vanish and only appear once another fight is made

Comment

Mr.Opal > Mr.Mandingo

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Opal View Post
        Mr.Opal > Mr.Mandingo
        I disagree, unless you're Mr. John Holmes

Comment

PAC and Mosley was set before Marg. There is a reason Mosley was at the Marg fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
            PAC and Mosley was set before Marg. There is a reason Mosley was at the Marg fight.
            ding ding ding, Arum has an agenda and certain fighters are not on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
              Funny, I thought he was there to enjoy a good fight just like most of the big names in boxing who were there too. Isn't he always in choiced front seats in almost all good matches? Are you a clairvoyant who knows everything that is happening around?

Comment

Floyd may call out Paulie or Khan but I doubt that he'd call Manny out.

Comment

Mayweather v Maliggnagi would be a complete joke!

I think Mayweather will fight Khan summer 2012 in Wembley stadium if Khan keeps progressing and unifies 140 division.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                    Mayweather v Maliggnagi would be a complete joke!

I think Mayweather will fight Khan summer 2012 in Wembley stadium if Khan keeps progressing and unifies 140 division.
                    one more convincing Khan win and Floyd will include him on his official "fighters to duck" list

Comment

Working...
                    X