No announcement yet.

Tyson Vs Mcbride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Vs Mcbride

Just watched Tyson Vs Mcbride and dam, mcbride was there to be TKO'd. Tyson didnt come out with the usually bobbing and weaving.

why did his trainer tell him to Box. tyson is a fighter.

dam

You want to see a 39 Tyson bobbing and weaving?
    The guy broke his ****ing back in 2003 from sit ups. He COULDN'T bob and weave annymore because of his age, and back.

These people that dont know this are too stupid to talk to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw47gXsDwjw
    Watch this.

The truth is, Tyson should have been out of the game in his early 30s, because thats when a bobbing and weaving swarmer is supposed to retire. It is a young mans style. Guys like Mike who were almost 40 couldnt bob and weave no more because of their back, and style. They are taking punches from the beginning of their career, because they swarm into fighters.

THATS WHY HE HAD TO BOX. He learned how to slip punches, jab etc all over again. Because he cant fight like a 22 year old annymore.
    I wish he had enough money back then so he wouldn't have had to put himself into this **** every year.

Comment

^^^And I thought I was a Tyson nutthugger

After Buster Douglas, it went downhill slowly. After prison, it just crumbled.

Comment

Originally posted by NJFighter91
        ^^^And I thought I was a Tyson nutthugger

After Buster Douglas, it went downhill slowly. After prison, it just crumbled.
        More like after prison he won the title then he crumbled. Mike did have some success after prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman
          These people that dont know this are too stupid to talk to..
          dont imply im stupid.

by the way, he was bobbing and weaving well against danny williams untill his knee went

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH
            More like after prison he won the title then he crumbled. Mike did have some success after prison.
            Ok. Bruno was OK...it's not like Tyson had a hard time.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman
              You want to see a 39 Tyson bobbing and weaving?
              The guy broke his ****ing back in 2003 from sit ups. He COULDN'T bob and weave annymore because of his age, and back.

These people that dont know this are too stupid to talk to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw47gXsDwjw
              Watch this.

The truth is, Tyson should have been out of the game in his early 30s, because thats when a bobbing and weaving swarmer is supposed to retire. It is a young mans style. Guys like Mike who were almost 40 couldnt bob and weave no more because of their back, and style. They are taking punches from the beginning of their career, because they swarm into fighters.

THATS WHY HE HAD TO BOX. He learned how to slip punches, jab etc all over again. Because he cant fight like a 22 year old annymore.
              I wish he had enough money back then so he wouldn't have had to put himself into this **** every year.
              I didn't much care for the way Tyson acted back in the late 90s.
              However, this video and what he has shown lately has actually made me pity the poor man.

He was used horribly by Don King and others and just needed a real friend and direction in his life.

Now that he's out of boxing and I hope he stays out of boxing.
              Maybe he can finally have the peace he so desperately needs.

Comment

Working...
              X