Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: “I think Manny Pacquiao has a great legacy, but we got to be honest about

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward: “I think Manny Pacquiao has a great legacy, but we got to be honest about

http://otrboxingradio.com/?p=1714

I think Manny has a great legacy, but we got to be honest about some of his fights though. The De La Hoya fight, that’s a fight I don’t know how it would of played out if De La Hoya had been able to come in full strength, but it’s no secret that De La Hoya really had to suck himself down. Cotto had to lose weight.
    Holy ****!

Comment

Lol sometimes fighters just do not think before they speak

Comment

smh....................

Comment

Guess making JMM a sumo fighter for their bout doesn't count huh?

Comment

I think sometimes people just love to hate Floyd, and maybe it’s some of the stuff he does outside the ring, whatever the case might be, but from a boxing stand point, man the dudes legacy is what it is, he’s a living legend of our sport and I think people need to stop looking for a reason to take away from it. Him not fighting Manny Pacquiao is not going to have, in my opinion, any effect on his legacy. We don’t know all the details of what went on behind the scenes, we think we know, but we don’t really know.

I think people just got to understand that the guy is who he is, he’s a living legend of our sport, appreciate him while he’s here and just enjoy the ride until it’s over, and the same thing with Manny. He is a great, great fighter, I believe he is going to be a Hall of Famer, and I know he’s coming of that tough loss to Marquez, but Manny has fought everybody, he’s kind of a throw back from that standard. So Manny has got his legacy too. I don’t think we should compare, I think we should enjoy both guys for the way they did their thing and just enjoy the ride until they both ride off into the sunset and retire.

~Andre Ward~
            Preach.....

Comment

Andre Ward, welcome to the Pactard hit list

Comment

Good to know that there are people on this forum who know more about boxing than a top p4p fighter.

Comment

so we can start discounting the dawson fight from his resume. good to know.

Comment

IMO I feel that pac will forever be remembered as a ATG while floyd will fade away as a great once he retires or loses since he never dared to step into the ring with the greats/atg's of manny's era ...... Who's next on Wards list of destruction another man who dared to face them all and won everytime he did

Comment

Working...
                    X