Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you imagine a Jordan lead team with the Lakers talent..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anytime a shooter is making almost 60% of his shots, you let him shoot.

They still lost.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      Anytime a shooter is making almost 60% of his shots, you let him shoot.

They still lost.

Well numbers dont lie,they lose EVERYTIME he scores over 30,maybe he should should just a little less and that may motivate the rest of the team if they actually got the ball

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        Well numbers dont lie,they lose EVERYTIME he scores over 30,maybe he should should just a little less and that may motivate the rest of the team if they actually got the ball
        Numbers may in fact not lie, because they're just digits with no meaning.

They also don't correlate to mean certain things WILL happen.

Just a measure of averages.

The Lakers will in fact win with Kobe shooting all night just the same.

Comment

Jordan is the greatest player ever. Nobody from this era comes close to MJ.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            Im just saying man when his scoring drops they win
            Youre saying you dont watch the games but read some dumb stat with no context and go with it......

Lakers would've lost by 30 yesterday if Kobe hadnt carried them...same against the clippers, portland, sacramento, spurs and Indiana....you'd know that if you had watched the games....

Hes had about 2 bad games in losses....against Utah and Memphis(and even against Memphis, at least he wa relentless and got a bunch of FT's)..,its the rest of the team that arent stepping it up
            Last edited by -Hyperion-; 12-12-2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

ppl talking **** and dont even watch the games -_-

Comment

Lakers beat the Hornets by 20... and Kobe had 29 points.

What that means ladies and gentlemen, is that if Kobe scored one more point, they would of lost.

Because of course, numbers don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                  They want Kobe to pass it to MWP so he can brick a shot....or to Dwight so he can get stripped or get fouled and shoot 40% FT's....They want him to let Darius"I dont know how to fast break even though im a 6 foot guard" Morris to penetrate...

Jodie and Jamison are the only offensive players they have and they've been very hit and miss.... whenever theyre playing well, Kobe doesnt have a problem giving them shots.......but when theyre shooting 10% like Jamison did the other day, there´s no way but to take over.
                  Actually that's the worst thing Kobe can do. When he takes the ball over from the rest of his team he is saying he doesn't trust his teammates. His teammates make a mistake and he gives up on them.

Michael Jordan have said it himself- "I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. "

Yet when his teammates fail he doesn't let them fail until they succeed - aka learn.

What kind of teams have that crap? MJ, Kobe, Iverson, Melo, every ball hogger ever... Do I need to go on?

Could you imaging Magic, Duncan, LeBron, Russell, Dirk doing that to their teammates?

And to top it off. Your biggest argument is that Kobe is shooting at a higher percentage than his team so he should take more shots.

Well here's 2011 fg%
                  Kobe: .430
                  Gasol: .501

And here are their fga:
                  Kobe: 23.0
                  Gasol: 14.1

According to your logic Kobe is being a big time ball hog.

No surprise during the most important game of his life - game 7 against the Celtics where he was the man of the team - he needed others to generate any offense. The man with the best offensive skills the clutch black mamba couldn't buy a shot.
                  Last edited by Konstantin; 12-13-2012, 01:59 AM.

Comment

eli manning ****s on drew brees.

peyton too.

hell even archie.

i'd even take the older brother who doesn't play football over brees.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                      Jordan is the greatest player ever. Nobody from this era comes close to MJ.
                      mj would just be jamal crawford in the current nba with the current athletes and modern defenses.

Comment

Working...
                      X