Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple Question: Out of all the 140lbs is Amir Khan the most naturally gifted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Šemise View Post
    What?

Granted we're yet to see how much Zab has left, but not so long ago he trumped Khan in every physical department.

Comment

If Ortiz can shake off that loss and get back to where he was last year he will own everyone at 140...he's got accurate punching power and never misses his targets...And has surpassed athletic physique..

Comment

I have watched Amir Khan at the WCG, I've watched Bradley and Alexander live. Amir Khan is the fastest, followed by Bradley. Of course, there are other things outside of natural speed alone, like great vision and good natural instincts

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
          What do you mean by "gifted"? He has immense physical assets but he doesn't strike as the most gifted boxer I ever saw. His ring IQ is low, he's very mechanical and he often suffers lapses in concentration.
          quality shout

Comment

Paulie's the most gifted in speed and reflexes...

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
              no
              victor ortiz is
              khan k0d him twice as an amateur.....

i think khan is far more talented than any 140 fighter, has better speed, power, movement and the lot. but he looks to have a poor chin, i wouldnt pick him to beat top 140 fighters due to the chin factor...

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                khan k0d him twice as an amateur.....

i think khan is far more talented than any 140 fighter, has better speed, power, movement and the lot. but he looks to have a poor chin, i wouldnt pick him to beat top 140 fighters due to the chin factor...
                stoppage does not = KO
                also, as the old adage goes "amateurs dont mean sht in the pros." its easier to throw punches in bunches when you have the benefit of headgear.

im not sold on his power at 140 and his footwork/movement is not natural.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                  Zab Judah at 140 even now has better physical skills.

you are simply an idiot

Comment

Working...
                  X