No announcement yet.

Im back with video clips

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im back with video clips

This dude use to pretty much own me when I first started (he had like 6 fights when I started) but now I can hold my own, this is a short clip the lady recording missed most of the rd. in this vid, he trys to charge me cuz I keep my left low... but it didnt work

Here's another video, same guy diffrent gym... this time they tried to make it more of a tournament type of feel, so we had a ref in there n all.... This is the most recent vid. you will see my style has changed a bit... I dont just keep the left low alllll the time now, Ive added a bit of a floyd style and also working on blocking with both hands up oppose to the shell defence

Feel free to comment

dam in that 2nd video you look hella quick it looks like a camera trick..good stuff

Comment

good ****. ill comment tomorrow. im to sleepy

Comment

Damn, you're quick. What do you weigh and how old are you?

Comment

The song in the first one is pretty gay for a boxing gym. but good fights, you are pretty damn fast,.

Comment

You are quick man. Are those 10oz or 16oz gloves you're wearing? If they were sparring gloves, than I am pretty impressed. Honestly, some of your techinque isn't the greatest, but hell nor is mine. I also was born quicker than most, which I think is better. You can learn the technique, but a certain amount of speed is just genetic. Also, try to be a little lighter on your feet. Not that you've got bricks in your shoes, but for such a quick guy, you could be lighter on the feet, and use it well. Also, try to move the head around more, at least when you're tryin' to get inside. But well done man, honestly, a few months ago people gave you **** cause you talked a lot without much to back it up, but you're improved a lot since then. And again, you're hella fast.

Peace,
            Trick

Comment

I just watched those again. He makes me look like a Clydesdale. Really impressive speed. Keep your hands higher (when you're not in a peekaboo), use your feet more; it looks like you're relying on your handspeed, and although your handspeed is considerable, it's not enough by itself. Good stuff, though.
              Last edited by fraidycat; 03-10-2007, 02:46 PM.

Comment

u leave your body open to punch,I would left hook u to the body all day. and yeah u do have some fast hands. This video will shut some ppl up from your post's before.

Comment

Vers, do u mean when he's doin' the peekaboo? I was gonna add that, it's hard to see kinda from the vid alone I guess, but it seems like your body is wide open when you're doin' that. And a couple shots to the rips will slow those hands down...

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post
                    Vers, do u mean when he's doin' the peekaboo? I was gonna add that, it's hard to see kinda from the vid alone I guess, but it seems like your body is wide open when you're doin' that. And a couple shots to the rips will slow those hands down...
                    yeah when he has his hands up. I wait for the opportunity to target the body/

Comment

Working...
                    X