Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley Harrison: It's Official, One More Shot at Glory!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give the man a jim l fix it badge for effort. Now Then now then!

Comment

This guy is a disgrace. He's got no love for the sport at all, he doesn't like fighting, he's just trying to scam his way to one final payday. God will never tell him to retire.

The thing is, he's not even taking beatings for cash. He doesn't hang around long enough to get really hurt, he looks to find a way out and make the ref stop the fight as soon as possible.

Comment

This is only news because the editor has posted it.

Please, quality not quantity. I don't want to read any more Audley or Holyfield stories any more. Boxingscene and sites like it would do both the fans and the fighters more favours by not covering them when they are no longer news, than by pushing this garbage in front of us.

We don't care for any more Audley Harrison fights. If finished fighters understand the fans don't care then they won't care and they won't fight on.

Dial down the volume on this guy please.

Comment

He should fight Holyfield in the UK. At least one of the two delusional muppets would be guaranteed a win and the Brits are dumb enough to pay for it.

Comment

Someone take his liscene away ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I have no idea why Audley is so hellbent on embarassing himself.
              He gets paid 1 million pounds each time he does it?

Comment

Comment

He should fight Holyfield in the UK
                  My money would be on Holyfield.

2013 Redemption guys! Remember he the journey is only just begining!

On a serious note I dont buy this "glory" story because he has never had passion for the game. Thats always been his problem. He doesnt have the stomach for a fight so this comeback has nothing to do with what he is saying its about. Its surely about trying to secure a final payday whilst his name is still recognisable. He has determination though I'll give him that. After being destroyed the way he has so often most guys would give it up as a bad job.

Comment

Soon end this prick.

Don't give him a licence, don't promote him, don't train him, don't watch him, abuse his twitter, do anything to stop this leech from sucking more money out of the sport. He's a bum.

He's a disgrace.

Comment

Working...
                    X