View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 02:30 PM #15
WAR MAGEE!!!

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 213,121,414,440,076,832.00
Total Points: 213,121,414,440,240,224.00
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gino Ros View Post
Team Peterson: "Hello, Richard?. Hi. Listen, we have a bit of an issue here. It looks like Lamont had a bad test. He tested positive for something, and we're not sure what's going on. But we wanted to let you know. We're pretty sure there is a mistake, and VADA is going to test the B sample and we should know in a couple of weeks. Max.

Keep this quiet, of course. But I wanted to let you know what's happening. If you hear anything, let me know. I know Amir is in camp, and you have arena deposits down and tickets are selling. Can you discretely work with HBO? In the worst case scenario, you probably want to think about an alternative plan.

OK. Thanks. I'll be in touch as soon as I know something. Thanks for your professionalism. I'm sure this will resolve itself.

OK, Bye".
How does Peterson benefit from his team doing that? (looking at it from his point of view)

Get all the promotion wrok done, tickets sold, and then GBP + HBO are heavily invested in it and maybe forced to pull some strings to make the fight go ahead with Peterson involved.

GBP care about Khan not him, they'd hang him out to dry and get a replacement approved by HBO lined up
gingeralbino is offline   Reply With Quote