No announcement yet.

Fights that are too painful to watch/rewatch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W@rri0r
    I rewatched Tito vs B-hop like 2 weeks ago. It will probably take me 2 more years to watch Cotto vs Cheato I again.
    I rewatched it a few times while waiting for the rematch, the beginning is always good to watch. It's when you know Miguel was starting to tire out that I start to hate watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      people really get sensitive over Cotto Marg and Pacquiao?
      i've watched those fights like 10 times a piece....great fights
      LOL, so basically any fight were the Mexican fighter embarasses the other guy is a great fight but any fight where the Mexican fighter gets embaressed is no good? Don't be so biased bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        LOL, so basically any fight were the Mexican fighter embarasses the other guy is a great fight but any fight where the Mexican fighter gets embaressed is no good? Don't be so biased bro.
        .....Margarito's American bro

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
          What are some fights that you can''t rewatch for whatever reason? For me..

James Toney vs. Hasim Rahman, Lebedev...Toney is so ****in fat it's just depressing.

Antonio Margarito vs. Pacquiao, Mosley, and Cotto II.... Haven't rewatched any of them.

Cristian Mijares vs. Vic Darchinyan....In 2008, Mijares was my favorite fighter, I thought he was going to be great then Vic happened.
          Just one that nobody probably has ever seen. Corey T-Rex Sanders-Golota. Sanders was KD acouple of times and took a brutal foul filled beating, yet came back and put up a good show. I don't know how he did it. The way his lower lip was trembling whilst waiting for the decision was very moving, after his efforts.

Comment

Eubank-Watson 2, Benn-McClellan, and Quiroga-Anifowoshe are all great fights that are tough to watch knowing what happened.

Comment

De La Hoya vs Pacquiao

Leonard vs Hearns 1... The first time around it's fun, but the second time around... Its actually really boring and 1-sided

Duran vs Hearns

Comment

I watched Bowe Golota 2, and I was always sad Riddick never had that extra motivation to become a ATG.

He showed Frazier Heart against Holyfield and Golota, he had the athletic abilities and the talent just never the focus.

Comment

Cotto Margarito
                  Lewis McCall
                  Pacquiao DLH
                  Ward Sanchez
                  Jones vs Tarver/Green/Calzaghe/Lebedev
                  Ali Frazier 3
                  Castillo vs Corrales 1/Gomez

And I know this is mma but I have to mention Cro Cop Gonzaga.

Comment

Tyson vs Douglas

I never liked Tyson when he was on top, I have respect for him now. Even though I thought it was the greatest win ever, now I feel sorry for him every time I see the fight. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                      I am a huge Tito fan, he is still one of my favorite fighters....that fight still bothers me. I hated seeing Tito knocked out.
                      Yea bro, so did I.

Comment

Working...
                      X