View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 12:56 AM #38
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,353.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post
Buddy, you're more arrogant than Haye and Floyd put together. Who the f*ck are you to say the entire 140 division is a joke? What have you accomplished to talk smack about Khan, Bradley, Maidana, Judah, Floyd and Pac? So now he has to skip welter and fight Margarito at 154 to prove himself to you? Everything to you is "big deal" like that's some kind of argument. You say Khan isn't important and no one cares about him then why the hell are you reading and commenting on this article you stupid pr*ck. Go play in traffic you f*cking jack*ss.
First off Iím not a boxer so I have not accomplished **** in boxing. Second I think khan is a bit of a hype job that has great money making ability to his promoter because it seems like he has the UK behind him, he won a silver medal and heís young. Itís just sad that boxing is all politics and top rank vs. golden girl promotions for 1 promoter. Donít get me wrong khan is a decent fighter with some speed and power but he is nothing special as roger mayweather describe him. Khan reminds me of an upright hahina he fights like an odd wild animal. Third in not dissing pacquiao at all he's one of my favorite fighters but it's so obvious that top rank is and was keeping Pac away from Martinez and you cannot see that you are stupid. As for fraud the duck he has Ortiz and khan on his hit list because there green they have big flags behind them and they provide fraud the duck the most amount of money from the least amount of risk. But the thing that fraud does not realize is he's 35 yrs old, I guarantee if the duck continues to fight 4 or 5 times in the next 2 years and be a real fighter someone is going to beat him weather it's Ortiz, khan, Saul Alvarez, Martinez or Pacman. And letís get realistic Judah is a straight b class bum and got mop in every fight that really matter in his career, Bradley is a nobody and cannot even fill a 2500 auditorium and his biggest fights end because of his head, nobody wants to see that dude fight and Alexander has looked like **** in his last three fights so any argument to define them is invalid and a joke. Lastly say khan fights Morales next which would be a joke! Golden girl should really match him against the ghost vs. Maidana winner not an old wash up small Morales, but I guess golden promotions wants to play it safe until the Maynever fight materializes. Basically what Iím trying to say is how can anybody be impressed with khan if his last two opponents are a never-heard of and Judah the bum and then old Morales. All Iím asking for is real fights if khan really thinks heís a killer fight killers like Guerrero, Kendall holt and fight guys at 150 pound catchweights like margarito and the dog Angulo not has been bums and never heard ofís. And youíre trying to tell me that a 5í9 khan cannot fight at 150 but a 5í6 pacquaio can, come on man boxing needs real fights not all these hypes up unifications of a million and 1 phony champions and hype jobs.
1prodz is offline   Reply With Quote