Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rottweiler Attacks Police Officer in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the animal control police or whatever is basically waiting for someone to get hurt before they take that dog waya?? Thats stupidity at its best. What if a young kid walks by??

Comment

the owner should be responsible he programmed that dog's brain

Comment

Aerosol Hairspray! Spray it into an attacking dogs face and it causes paralysis when he breathes. Cruel, but for dogs like that you gotta do something and it is more effective than pepper spray.

Comment

Nobody can tell me dogs don't know what a gun is, as soon as the dog saw the gun, he said "aw ****, let me get the **** outta here"....hahahah

Good kick by the police man.

Comment

on one hand im thinking if that was a kid the wee lad would be ****ed so put the dog down to prevent it happening, but on the other hand, it wasnt a kid, it was a cop.

Maybe it was well trained........

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
              What's with all the dog worship on this site?

It couldn't even comprehend what the guys had done to it so it didn't want to stick around.
              I was kidding .

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                here is the vid. that camera man needs to be shot in his ass also. most who saw the vid felt that the rott wasnt truly truly truly trying to hurt the pit or he wouldve kept going. The ******* who shot also probably didnt have to kill. It sounds like he shot him once in the leg and the dog screamed like hell but he still shot him again and killed him. You could tell he just got boosted by that gun, ***** made nigg@. All out in public & ****

Are Rotweilers good fighting dogs? How comes the Pit didn't fight back?

Also why the **** did they shoot it in public day light man

Comment

Working...
                X