No announcement yet.

Witter The Quitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witter The Quitter

Wow I can't believe he just quit like that?

Didn't look like he had a choice after his corner said they were stopping it, then again he didn't seem to protest to his corner about sending him out one more round. He looked poor to be honest and think it is time for him to call it quits.

Comment

This guy was calling Hatton out most of his later career, recently claimed he would knock out Khan, blows his first big TV live debut in the UK and now this on showtime?

He just punked himself and put such a bad ending to whatever little legacy he had....................What are you going to remember him as?

Comment

he was losing it pretty badley i couldnt see him coming back with a KO anyway

Comment

Originally posted by cuba montana View Post
          This guy was calling Hatton out most of his later career, recently claimed he would knock out Khan, blows his first big TV live debut in the UK and now this on showtime?

He just punked himself and put such a bad ending to whatever little legacy he had....................What are you going to remember him as?
          Will remember him for two things. first and most important him been a WBC world champion and second thing was him constantly going on about Hatton.

Comment

I believe him about the elbow,really.

When you get to that level, I don't think you just quit.

Comment

Bull**** his elbow went......He looked like he could hold pretty well for someone with a hurt elbow. His heart went.....

Comment

Ricky would of KO'd quitter in his prime easily

Comment

Originally posted by cuba montana View Post
                  Bull**** his elbow went......He looked like he could hold pretty well for someone with a hurt elbow. His heart went.....

He was going for a big shot KO for quite a while leading up to the quitting,which tells me he was injured and knew he wouldnt be going to the scorecards so tried to knock the guy out.
                  He should retire though IMO,injury or not he was 2nd best all night to a guy whos a decent fighter but the Witter who ko'd Harris would have clowned this guy.

Comment

And thats why he would of never beaten hatton.

Comment

Working...
                    X