This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    You may be right. I didn't put much into searching it but to confirm your statement, I dug for stats and he has 7.
    I don't know how many of those are free kicks, one was way by the corner flag, so that definitely was a free kick.

Either way, he certainly does have 7.

Zlatan has 4 in the premier and is the leader for that in England. I didn't feel that I needed to check the other 3 leagues after that.

So, you may actually be right about that.
    I think this is the issue here Flicker.

You do research and look for stats.

You have made it clear that you don't actually watch the games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Sanchez is killing it in premier league ffs what the **** you think a prime Messi would do.

He dick slaps United , Man City and Arsenal (19 goals in 10 matches)
      He can't play on a cold night v Stoke City doe
      Originally posted by black.ink View Post
      Flicker, Messi has more goals outside of the box this season than any other player in the 'big' 5 leagues.

What on earth are you talking about?

The mind boggles.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
        I think this is the issue here Flicker.

You do research and look for stats.

You have made it clear that you don't actually watch the games.
        Do you watch every single game?

I don't watch every single Barcelona game. I watch them against both Madrid teams and in the CL. This season.

What do you watch? Every game? Ready tell that lie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

The mind boggles.
          Sanchez killing it means nothing.

Mata was great with Chelsea. Pre-injury. hardly plays.

Markovic couldn't get a game at Liverpool. But you claim he's killing it.

Ozil is a world class player. World class playmaker. Yet, everyone gets on his head because he doesn't do enough. Although he leads the league in assists.

So how does Sanchez performances mean Messi automatically does 30+ goals in the Prem?

Comment

Do you watch every single game?

I don't watch every single Barcelona game. I watch them against both Madrid teams and in the CL. This season.

What do you watch? Every game? Ready tell that lie?
            Yes I do watch every Barcelona game and I travel over once or twice a season too.

Comment

Yes I do watch every Barcelona game and I travel over once or twice a season too.
              Hats off to you.

I don't. I watch every Chelsea game but that's the club I support. I don't follow every single team, in every league to know when and where and how each player scores.

People go over the moon with this Messi shit.

Real question to you and bullshit aside. I personally favor Ronaldo because it doesn't matter who he plays with, he will score goals. That's just who he is. He does that.

Now the real question to you. You put Messi on Norwich or Brighton. Do you honestly believe they would get promoted? Just from his presence.

Comment

Hats off to you.

I don't. I watch every Chelsea game but that's the club I support. I don't follow every single team, in every league to know when and where and how each player scores.

People go over the moon with this Messi shit.

Real question to you and bullshit aside. I personally favor Ronaldo because it doesn't matter who he plays with, he will score goals. That's just who he is. He does that.

Now the real question to you. You put Messi on Norwich or Brighton. Do you honestly believe they would get promoted? Just from his presence.
                Well Brighton have basically won the Championship and I can't see Messi weakening them too much. You might have to leave out Glenn Murray but I would go with Messi.

With Norwich they are just outside the play-offs with the current team, I think Messi would be an improvement on the likes of Naismith if I'm honest. So yes I think Messi would improve Norwich and get them promoted too...

Comment

Well Brighton have basically won the Championship and I can't see Messi weakening them too much. You might have to leave out Glenn Murray but I would go with Messi.

With Norwich they are just outside the play-offs with the current team, I think Messi would be an improvement on the likes of Naismith if I'm honest. So yes I think Messi would improve Norwich and get them promoted too...
                  Okay and I can respect that.

I, on the other hand, don't think he improves them so much so, to necessarily be a shoe-in for promotion (in this case norwich). I don't think the pieces around him could aid Messi enough, so he can carry them, nor would they suddenly elevate their play to match Messi.

I think Messi will be great, period. I don't think he necessarily would make Norwich auto promoted. I don't think he will put 30+ goals up and I think because of a club like Norwich and the way they play, he could very well wind up being the playmaker of the side predominantly and then secondary scoring goals.

Maybe I exaggerate too often. So when I write some ****, y'all flip out. But right now, I'm not even exaggerating. I'm being serious with you. Messi will still be Messi but not 30+ goals(top 2-3 in scoring every year), great. Depending on the side, he may not even be the man tasked with scoring. Specially when Ronaldo only went 30+ one season in the Prem. (speaking about the general conversation right now, not just the norwich thing)

That's what I'm trying to convey in the overall discussion and that's why I favor Ronaldo. He's going to score period and because of that, any club he plays for will win games. period. So when it comes to discussion of who's the best, I say Ronaldo because I believe he would make any team he plays for, better. Not in style or how they look. In games won. They will win more because if you score more goals than the other team, you win games and that's ultimately what Ronaldo does. Score goals whether it's Valencia, Ozil, Kroos, or Moutinho etc etc passing him the ball. He will score.

You don't have to agree with me on anything but just like how I don't agree with you on Messi with Norwich. I can respect your opinion on it. Exaggeration and all typical internet wind up aside.

Comment

• jesus h christ , messi would not improve norwich . but maybe brighton lmfao

Comment

• Spurs have won 9 in a row ffs.

Wish we could play them in the league

Comment

Working...
                      X