Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Arum finally got the VADA issue resolved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, wow that's crazy. Great updates, thanks.

There's no way Rigo could back out of VADA, he'd have no legit excuse as a two-time Olympian - he should know the protocol of tests like that. And with everyone knowing Donaire is like a pioneer of 365 blood testing in boxing, he'd look dumb trying to decline. But, hey if he wants to hire USADA on his own as an insurance policy against VADA results then that's fine with me.

So did he walk off and say he "also wants USADA" under his breath or will he really be using them too? Like you said yesteday, that's a lot of blood dude is gonna have track marks like a heroine abuser

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ryan View Post
      That's basically what happened, I was standing right there as Arum laid down the law, shuffling between Donaire, Rigondeaux and HBO camps.

Arum finally went up to Rigo's team with NYSAC commissioner Melvina Lathan and said "Are you gonna sign the VADA papers?" One guy said, "Well, we want USADA..." and Arum goes "OK, we're out of here" and they were like "Wait wait wait, we'll sign but we want USADA also."

So Arum said sure, just sign the papers, you can do whatever you want after that.
      Nice, thanks for the personal insight. Arum is a dirty rat but a shrewd, successful business man.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
        Am i the only one finding it funny how Arum is adamant about this but scoffed at the idea when it came to Pac?
        It's pretty hilarious actually.

Comment

People hate Arum, but if anyone can make a fight happen, it's him (unless your pvssy @ss Mayweather and you fear guys like Pacquiao/Margarito etc)

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            You've been on fire with the exclusive updates. Keep up the good work.

BTW, were they originally asking for both tests at the same time, or did they just want USADA and no VADA at all?
            Thanks man, yeah, they were telling me before that they want to do USADA as a second opinion, though it makes no sense to me as the test results will be held in confidence by the NYSAC commission, who will do with it what they deem necessary.

Of course, the NYSAC was also the organization that allowed Erik Morales to fight after testing positive for clenbuterol.

Comment

Working...
            X