No announcement yet.

New future p4p prospect from Scotland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New future p4p prospect from Scotland

On sunday, a new scottish prospect has emerged from Glasgow. His name is daved "kid semtex" richardson. He was making his semi-pro debut facing the excellent Ian Ogilve. Richardson showed a great deal of speed and power while showcasing his rope-a-dope skills en route to a Unanimous decision. He dropped his opponent in the 2nd round and almost finished him off in the 3rd round. It was so one-sided that at one point Ogilve's corner almost threw the towel. Frank Warren who was ringside said: " I think this kid is the real deal, he's representing the whole new scotland generation".
    As much as Frank would like to sign him, Daved is on contract for the next 6 years with SSP Promotions. The Ceo Mr.Hymie Rothstein also said that he was looking for bigger things in 2013 for Daved Richardson. He talked about going for Scotland Title and finish the year with a mega-fight against Audley Harrison.

Richardson thoughts: "We've been training hard for the last 5 months, I slacked off training couple of times to go for a beer with the mates, but that won't happen again. I'm now on a 6 meals diet, I eat dem proteins mmhhmmm, love dem minirullz. I also talked with Canadian Track And Field sprinter sensation Sebastien Sevigny, and he really motivated me to work hard. By the way, look out for that kid, Rio 2016 baby, I see you!!! "

When questioned on late 2013 mega fight: " You know, I'll let Hymie promote my fight, I will fight anybody he puts in front of me, including Jack. But yeahhhh, Who's next baby, who's next! I'm undestructable! Audley Harrison, where you hiding mo! I will knock you out you dirty plumber"

Finally, Daved Richardson would like to thank everybody who attended the fight, Rehia for his advices, Jack and everybody from the BBM boxing group.

Harry Konetzsky for TNT World Boxing

Is he good looking?

Comment

Video will come later tonight... I think the guy is the real deal, had that charisma and fan friendly style. Can't wait to see more of him

Comment

I was there and I seen it.... He took a fair few shots but he ate them... This kid has a margarito chin, his skills were a little off but you could see he was clearly nervous because it was his first fight...

After the nerves went away in the 2nd hurt his opponent, he showed good instinct to go in and throw combo's whilst the opponent was hurt and showed a killer instinct to hurt his opponent bad. After the standing 8 count the ref should have stopped it... Ogilvie wanted no more but being glasgow they let it go on...

In the 3rd it was fairly even and back and forth, then with 20 seconds left in the round Richardson hurt Ogilvie and went for the finish but the bell came too soon...

Listen for his 1st fight he ate a lot of shots and ate em well... He showed his power to hurt ogilvie.. The kid was nervous but my word he showed a ton of heart... After a few more fights this kid will be the real deal..

After the fight we found out that ogilvie had more fights and experience than we were all led to believe.....

This kid is exciting... I expect big things from him.... He should be matched better by his promoters

Comment

Originally posted by da_beast View Post
          I was there and I seen it.... He took a fair few shots but he ate them... This kid has a margarito chin, his skills were a little off but you could see he was clearly nervous because it was his first fight...

After the nerves went away in the 2nd hurt his opponent, he showed good instinct to go in and throw combo's whilst the opponent was hurt and showed a killer instinct to hurt his opponent bad. After the standing 8 count the ref should have stopped it... Ogilvie wanted no more but being glasgow they let it go on...

In the 3rd it was fairly even and back and forth, then with 20 seconds left in the round Richardson hurt Ogilvie and went for the finish but the bell came too soon...

Listen for his 1st fight he ate a lot of shots and ate em well... He showed his power to hurt ogilvie.. The kid was nervous but my word he showed a ton of heart... After a few more fights this kid will be the real deal..

After the fight we found out that ogilvie had more fights and experience than we were all led to believe.....

This kid is exciting... I expect big things from him.... He should be matched better by his promoters
          Is it true that he wants to call out Charlie Z before taking on bigger things??

Comment

Is this real or is it a pis$ take? I typed in his name in Google but couldn't find anything about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
              Is this real or is it a pis$ take? I typed in his name in Google but couldn't find anything about him.
              No, he's a future star in Scotland and the UK at least. I imagine he will eventually be a crossover star the likes of Khan and Hatton too one day. Pretty epic skills. Good chin, very coordinated and slick.

Comment

You lot must be taking the piss, never heard of him and I bet he's another Steve Barnes.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  You lot must be taking the piss, never heard of him and I bet he's another Steve Barnes.
                  LOL @ Steve 'Superbad' Barnes.. Superbad was right.. Thought he was the real deal after defeating Piotr Nesporek, Nick Seager and Jevgenijs Kirillovs.

Moved up to a decent journeyman in Ian Bailey and got beat.

This Jock gets a good 'iding against any decent opponent.

Comment

i was taking it seriously until i read about a mega fight with audley harison.

kid semtex lol

Comment

Working...
                    X