This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    I remember years ago getting drunk and flicking through the channels. On one side was a film where a vampire Martin Kemp was shagging Alyssa Milano, on the other side was him in The Outer Limits. Spoilt for choice really.
    Lucky Milano slag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      I remember years ago getting drunk and flicking through the channels. On one side was a film where a vampire Martin Kemp was shagging Alyssa Milano, on the other side was him in The Outer Limits. Spoilt for choice really.

Comment

• What a guy.
        http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...-over-singing/

Comment

• The top jokes were:

1. Stewart Francis - "You know who really gives kids a bad name? Posh and Becks."

2. Tim Vine - "Last night me and my girlfriend watched three DVDs back to back. Luckily I was the one facing the telly. "

3. Will Marsh - "I was raised as an only child, which really annoyed my sister."

4. Rob Beckett - "You know you're working class when your TV is bigger than your book case."

5. Chris Turner - "I'm good friends with 25 letters of the alphabet… I don't know Y."

6. Tim Vine - "I took part in the sun tanning Olympics - I just got Bronze."

7. George Ryegold - "****ography is often frowned upon, but that's only because I'm concentrating."

8. Stewart Francis - "I saw a documentary on how ships are kept together. Riveting!"

9. Lou Sanders - "I waited an hour for my starter so I complained: 'It's not rocket salad."

10. Nish Kumar - "My mum's so pessimistic, that if there was an Olympics for pessimism… she wouldn't fancy her chances."

Comment

• i don't understand the rocket salad joke.

explain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              i don't understand the rocket salad joke.

explain.
              no

Comment

• Rocket is a green vegtable-type food. Not really seen it as a main ingredient before, only as one of those things that a chef will add to a meal but which won't really make much of a difference.

Comment

• rocket salad is lovely stuff. rocket salad with watercress and olives make a great salad

Comment

• No such thing as a great salad.

You watch Breaking Bad?

Comment

• Oh, Danny boy, Danny Boy, Danny Boy

Comment

Working...
                      X