Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Berto promises to knockout Collazo.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
    Berto wont re-match Collazo.

Too much risk little rewad.

I bet he fights a can with a bloated record next. Collazo deserves the payday he beat Berto hands down.

the Hatton/Collazo fight was close that was not.
    LOL @ the fight not being "close"

Comment

Originally posted by Snuff Armstrong View Post
      if there is ever a rematch. I just read where Andre is fed up with Collazo not being able to get over his close decision loss and promises to knock him out in a rematch if one ever unfolds. Dre is obviously bitter about Collazo's recent ramblings on numerous sites.
      Im a Berto fan but Collazo should be pissed, not only did he at least deserve a draw but he knows damn well Berto will NEVER give him a rematch.

Comment

Based on the first fight, I highly doubt that will happen. It would be a great rematch though I say bring it on

Comment

Collazo was whoppin berto's ass for most of the fight, he almost had him down a few times... Based on the collazo fight I don't think berto will be an undefeated champ much longer...If collazo had any power berto would have done the Zab Judah shuffle that night...

Comment

Rematch him and prove it.

Comment

Rematch makes sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Living Legend View Post
                Collazo was whoppin berto's ass for most of the fight, he almost had him down a few times... Based on the collazo fight I don't think berto will be an undefeated champ much longer...If collazo had any power berto would have done the Zab Judah shuffle that night...
                lol..........

Comment

the rematch needs to happen a.s.a.p

Comment

Berto better KO him (or win overwelmingly), because judges often over compensate in rematches when the initial fight was contreversial.

Comment

the rematch needs to happen. collazo was obviously very humble after the fight. but then he realized berto and his promoter might never give him a rematch, so he came out and said that he won the fight...
                      pretty smart of him, now u got berto coming out and saying that if they ever fight again, collazo will now last the 12.
                      prove it buddy, people would love to see it...

Comment

Working...
                      X