No announcement yet.

People were wrong...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People were wrong...

But do you actually think that JC won a competitive match yesterday???

Ask yourself first before putting him number 1 on your p4p list or making him an ATG.

I consider him an ATG. But not because he beat Jones last night. I knew that was going to happen.

What just irks me is all these supposed boxing fans talking so much smack on behalf of who they want to win in total disregard for reality. So many on here were saying Jones was going to destroy Calzaghe and when the reverse happens, they do a 180 and start yapping that Jones is old and washed up and blah blah blah. That may be true but why were you talking so much smack on his behalf in the first place? Is it racism? Or something else?

Comment

He got big props for destroyin Lacy in a fight that wasn't competitive. Same thing last nite. Sometimes dependin on the opponent, it's better to win a 1 sided fight than a close competitive one. It was a good win, but no it don't make him a legend or any **** like that.

Comment

Calzaghe is p4p no2 nothing has changed.

And Roy Jones was sticking in that fight landing on the counter until he got the cut. Lets remember that Calzaghe caused the cut and turned the fight hugely in his favour.

Comment

He put a schoolin on RJJ last night..and all us Americans w/euro ancestry see it for what it is; Calzaghey boxed brilliantly and clowned ole Roy something fierce. It's mainly the corn-rows that are upset and trying to **** all oer Joe's win. Im american and can give credit where it's due. Joe made me a fan last night

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog82 View Post
            I consider him an ATG. But not because he beat Jones last night. I knew that was going to happen.

What just irks me is all these supposed boxing fans talking so much smack on behalf of who they want to win in total disregard for reality. So many on here were saying Jones was going to destroy Calzaghe and when the reverse happens, they do a 180 and start yapping that Jones is old and washed up and blah blah blah. That may be true but why were you talking so much smack on his behalf in the first place? Is it racism? Or something else?
            Just as the same JC's die hard fans making him no.1 p4p and ATG just because he beat an old past Roy makes me hate JC.

Comment

Originally posted by jacobs View Post
              Just as the same JC's die hard fans making him no.1 p4p and ATG just because he beat an old past Roy makes me hate JC.

you hate him because you had Roys black rasins in your mouth...man up and give Joe resect for a great clinic

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
                you hate him because you had Roys black rasins in your mouth...man up and give Joe resect for a great clinic
                Really?

I even made a thread praising and giving Joe props first thing when I logged in here.

Seriously how close do you think was the Roy who showed up last night in his prime?

another question is that how do you see B Hop against the RJJ we saw last night?

Comment

Working...
                X