No announcement yet.

Kevin Mitchell Wants To Humble Hrulev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Mitchell Wants To Humble Hrulev

Mashing-up top Russian Alexander Hrulev will bring super-featherweight hotshot Kevin Mitchell closer to starting off his Pie and Mash empire! [details]

**** mitchel, this guy is a complete bum. he cant box at all. im not a khan fan but he would beat the **** out of this *****.

Comment

Originally posted by riza View Post
      **** mitchel, this guy is a complete bum. he cant box at all. im not a khan fan but he would beat the **** out of this *****.
      he's got the great equaliser though, i see him winning a european title in future maybe a strap (wbo) depending who holds them.

Comment

he has beat nothin but bums and not looked good at doing it.
        his power is way overated i think he should have won all of his last fights by ko considering the poor opposition.
        i dont see him beating any descent fighter to be honest.

Comment

he has beat nothin but bums and not looked good at doing it.
          his power is way overated i think he should have won all of his last fights by ko considering the poor opposition.
          i dont see him beating any descent fighter to be honest.
          i take it you never seen his last fight against Harry Ramogoadi, this guy took nicky cook the distance. so much for his power being overated.

Comment

he took Cook 8 rounds, so what and its cook anyway. he tries to put full power on a lot of punches and when they land they dont do damage like they are suppose to. just look at his opposition, its just terrible anyway. someone with serious pop would have ko'd the lot of them.

Comment

he took Cook 8 rounds, so what and its cook anyway. he tries to put full power on a lot of punches and when they land they dont do damage like they are suppose to. just look at his opposition, its just terrible anyway. someone with serious pop would have ko'd the lot of them.

sure they would. (smiling)

Comment

Working...
              X