Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Katsidis v Marcos Maidana...who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to watch this fight, not sure it would last long however.

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
      Kats has been in with JMM and managed to win some rounds and drop a legend.
      No disrespect but when isn't JMM down?

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
      I don't really see a difference in size. A couple pounds either way won't decide the outcome.
      I beg to differ, pounds do make a difference in some fights and the fact that Maidana has never been KO'ed the smaller Katsidis will probably not do it either. Unless you can do some body work or box like Alexander did it's gonna be hard to stop Maidana from coming and I don't see Katsidis clinching either.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I beg to differ, pounds do make a difference in some fights and the fact that Maidana has never been KO'ed the smaller Katsidis will probably not do it either. Unless you can do some body work or box like Alexander did it's gonna be hard to stop Maidana from coming and I don't see Katsidis clinching either.
        Katsidis almost stopped Guerrero to the body, the ref saved the Ghost.

Comment

Maidana stops katsidis

Comment

This would be a classic war.... Maidana looked bad at WW so considering this will be at 140. As much as like katsidis & warrior style. I just see chino being to strong for him & katsidis swells to much, cuts easy & gets hit too much. If the maidana that fought khan shows up & the katsidis that fought JMM shows up DAMN what a classic we will have.
            Maidana-late stoppage.

Comment

Hard to say, both of them are just bangers. I think this fight being at 140 favors Maidana, Katsidis fades a bit when his fights go past 6 rounds, Maidana seems to get stronger past 6 rounds. And Maidana will be the naturally bigger man, this fight will most likely be fought in close quarters where both guys will be leaning on each other so the naturally bigger man should have an advantage there. Maidana is also the more consistent fighter IMO.

Comment

i love katsidis but he cuts and swells way too easily, his face will look like a melted ball of wax by round 3.

all action fight right here...the fans win with this one.

they should call it: Action Heroes Part II

Comment

If Katsidis could box I'd give him a fair chance but knowing Katsidis he would bang with Maidana.

Comment

maidana by murder

Comment

Originally posted by tenpoint View Post
                      If Katsidis could box I'd give him a fair chance but knowing Katsidis he would bang with Maidana.
                      he did box a little against mitchell so i think he has the ability to do it.. i mean it was no great boxing skills but it was outta the ordinary for katsidis..

Comment

Working...
                      X