Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward is the greatest Super Middleweight ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward is the greatest Super Middleweight ever!

Dont get it twisted on their best day prime for prime id pick toney and roy over Ward but accomplishment wise at super middleweight hes the greatest. Joe Calzaghes 20 fraud title defenses can now forever be forgotten and now even the quality of mikkel kessler i question was he really a eurofraud too? That was Calzaghes best win and kessler isnt *****. Calzaghes left when the division finally got good. Ward has dominated the Most stacked super middleweight division in boxing. Bute is next but hes defeated bums the last few years. I have no doubt in my mind Ward crushes him. Is it now a fact like i believe that Ward is the greatest super middleweight ever?

Only time will tell.

Comment

lol dream on 46-0only man in history to win wba,wbo,wbc.ibf,ibo

Comment

Roy was better, and Calzaghe has longevity, but I'd agree. No other super middleweight has ever had two wins the caliber of Ward spanking Kessler and Froch.

If he fights Bute and smacks him around the way I expect, it won't be a debate.

Comment

Originally posted by jermainerambo View Post
          lol dream on 46-0only man in history to win wba,wbo,wbc.ibf,ibo
          That doesnt mean squat i could poop on a normal jean belt and call it a title. Theirs no substance. Calzaghe cherry picked tomato cans in europe. Ward joined a tournament with the toughest young fighters in the division and DOMINATED the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Full Clip View Post
            That doesnt mean squat i could poop on a normal jean belt and call it a title. Theirs no substance. Calzaghe cherry picked tomato cans in europe. Ward joined a tournament with the toughest young fighters in the division and DOMINATED the best.
            toughest young fighters?.......bika and kessler and Tocker Pudwill's little brother Shelby Pudwill lol joe calaghe was 35 when he beat them young boy's
            Last edited by jermainerambo; 12-17-2011, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
              Only time will tell.
              ^This but for now, no way.

Comment

Originally posted by Full Clip View Post
                Dont get it twisted on their best day prime for prime id pick toney and roy over Ward but accomplishment wise at super middleweight hes the greatest. Joe Calzaghes 20 fraud title defenses can now forever be forgotten and now even the quality of mikkel kessler i question was he really a eurofraud too? That was Calzaghes best win and kessler isnt *****. Calzaghes left when the division finally got good. Ward has dominated the Most stacked super middleweight division in boxing. Bute is next but hes defeated bums the last few years. I have no doubt in my mind Ward crushes him. Is it now a fact like i believe that Ward is the greatest super middleweight ever?
                Ward is really good but Im slow to say SMW GOAT. And Zags was nothing to play with. I dont know why he gets disrespected so much. Thats coming from what they call a "yank". Like Ward he knew how to win. BTW he would have dominated Froch too.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                  Ward is really good but Im slow to say SMW GOAT. And Zags was nothing to play with. I dont know why he gets disrespected so much. Thats coming from what they call a "yank". Like Ward he knew how to win. BTW he would have dominated Froch too.
                  That's the story of Joe Calzaghe's career.

He would've dominated him and he would've dominated him.

Yeah, he would have dominated Froch. 12-0 probably. Difference is Ward did it.

Ward at 27 and 2 years of fighting Top opposition has argubaly a better resume than Calzaghe at 168.

That speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    That's the story of Joe Calzaghe's career.

He would've dominated him and he would've dominated him.

Yeah, he would have dominated Froch. 12-0 probably. Difference is Ward did it.

Ward at 27 and 2 years of fighting Top opposition has argubaly a better resume than Calzaghe at 168.

That speaks volumes.
                    Oh wait a moment. Im not saying I think Zags trumps Ward but I just get defensive when it comes to Joe. I enjoyed his career and style is all.

Comment

Working...
                    X