No announcement yet.

Doubting Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubting Mosley

In all fairness reading alot of these post lets me know alot of posters really underestimate Mosley. If it's one thing I have learned from boxing it's never judge a guy off his last performance especially if he was once a great fighter. With that being said Mosley has a better chance than most people think. I say it's 60% Pacman, 40% Mosley. People have to realized Pac doesn't grab so if Mosley lands a bomb nine times out of ten Pac will fight back making him more susceptible to a knock out. Pacman doesn't know how to fight on the inside. When have u ever seen him fight on the inside? Mosley does. Shane has a much longer reach then Pac and is still fast and strong giving him a great chance of landing first in exchanges. Shane doesn't gas out as much as people think he does. If you look at the boring Mora fight he clearly hurt Mora a (Middle weight) and had to chance him around for 12 rounds but maintained. With that said Pac man has a chance because he fight ackward, really fast, better footwork, Not as hard a puncher but surprises u with punches. And punches that catch u by surprise hurt the most, that's why he knocked Ricky out. The only guy he knocked out since moving up in weight. If Pac wants to win he should focus on quick countering combos. People don't pay much attention but he is a good counter puncher. And try to avoid being grabbed. I dare someone to prove any point I made wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      lol like I thought

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
        lol like I thought
        If you thought it was the wrong forum, then why'd you make this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          If you thought it was the wrong forum, then why'd you make this thread?
          Someone else posted wrong thread to me instead of giving me intelligent feedback. I just want someone to honestly tell me why r my thoughts on the fight so off.

Comment

get to nsb lol.

but yes, i agree, shane has a decent chance in the fight

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
              get to nsb lol.

but yes, i agree, shane has a decent chance in the fight
              atleast some people ain't bias...by the way the bulls will have the best record

Comment

atleast some people ain't bias...by the way the bulls will have the best record
                I think first 6 rounds will be a very exciting part of the fight, if shane lands the same right that he landed on floyd then pacs gettin KOd

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                  I think first 6 rounds will be a very exciting part of the fight, if shane lands the same right that he landed on floyd then pacs gettin KOd
                  My thoughts exactly. I feel like Shane gets weaker now the further the fight last but early on he is deadly. If Pac isn't careful he will go down.

Comment

My thoughts exactly. I feel like Shane gets weaker now the further the fight last but early on he is deadly. If Pac isn't careful he will go down.
                    Yes definatley. The best alue bet for this fight to take mosley by KO n straddle that with pac by decision

Comment

Working...
                    X