Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Puerto Ricans and Domincans in NYC. What is the tension about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puerto Ricans and Domincans in NYC. What is the tension about?

Why do Puerto Ricans and Domincans have problems with each other in NYC?

Not enough platanos to go around.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
      isnt there a problem with dominican gangs the trinis and a puerto rican gang

Comment

Cause they're gay. Survival of the gayest. Who wants to be gayer. PR wins with Ricky Martin. Dominicans have yet to have a famous fag.

Comment

Lol jk, I don't know what you're talking about. I live in NYC I don't see any of these beefs.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
            Lol jk, I don't know what you're talking about. I live in NYC I don't see any of these beefs.
            Maybe on CSI it's an issue.

Comment

Ill tell you why. Pride.

Puerto Ricans have been in NYC since early 1900's, Dominicans came in 1980's.

PR's love to fly their flag, so you will see that flag almost everywhere you go, that would bother a hater(if he is hating).

PR's have colleges named after famous PR's, Parks, streets, neighborhoods, housing areas, community centers and even most recent a Post Office.
              If you hate you will hate that.

As far the Latin kings and the trini's. really? I mean thats like comparing the Hells angels to the Warlocks. Both are bad but one is Huge.

Puerto Ricans are the largest Latino group in NYC and east coast for that matter. Dominicans are trying to make their mark, which they are but it must suck to look around and see PR's all over.

Comment

Originally posted by turok11 View Post
                isnt there a problem with dominican gangs the trinis and a puerto rican gang
                What the hell is tirnis? I mean in NY I heard of blood, crips, latin kings WTF is tirnis?

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                  Originally posted by Einstien View Post
                  Ill tell you why. Pride.

Puerto Ricans have been in NYC since early 1900's, Dominicans came in 1980's.

PR's love to fly their flag, so you will see that flag almost everywhere you go, that would bother a hater(if he is hating).

PR's have colleges named after famous PR's, Parks, streets, neighborhoods, housing areas, community centers and even most recent a Post Office.
                  If you hate you will hate that.

As far the Latin kings and the trini's. really? I mean thats like comparing the Hells angels to the Warlocks. Both are bad but one is Huge.

Puerto Ricans are the largest Latino group in NYC and east coast for that matter. Dominicans are trying to make their mark, which they are but it must suck to look around and see PR's all over.
                  Did you answer your own question with your own ALT?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Swagger View Post
                    Did you answer your own question with your own ALT?

??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

Working...
                    X