No announcement yet.

is it me or does larry from hbo talk real slow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it me or does larry from hbo talk real slow

it seems like he be snortin that white stuff or tryin to explain stuff to alot of dumb ****s(like on this site).the way he talks bothers me i mean i know he's old, but **** spit out what u gotta say and quit takin all day this isnt screwed music

lol, he has defienetly slowed down with age.
    10 years ago he speaked normally but now its as if he's tired of talking.

Comment

he probably is tired of talking

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
        it seems like he be snortin that white stuff or tryin to explain stuff to alot of dumb ****s(like on this site).the way he talks bothers me i mean i know he's old, but **** spit out what u gotta say and quit takin all day this isnt screwed music
        lol agree it bothers me too and i hate when tells foreman about boxing. yes he may be older but i think foreman knows a thing or two more about boxing then lerry. i cant stand his little speach at the end of the show.the way he will kiss a fighters ass then next week talk ****..tyson,lewis...but id miss him if he was gone

Comment

He's probably drunk half the time he's on, when they were in El Paso, he was talking about the Tequila and Tecate's. Poor ole drunk ****er

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
            he probably is tired of talking

I know I'M tired of him talking

Comment

Originally posted by darrenshyrockford
              lol agree it bothers me too and i hate when tells foreman about boxing. yes he may be older but i think foreman knows a thing or two more about boxing then lerry. i cant stand his little speach at the end of the show.the way he will kiss a fighters ass then next week talk ****..tyson,lewis...but id miss him if he was gone
              I agree to an extent. Foreman knows more about fighting itself, however, Larry has seen alot more fights, and has vast amounts of knowledge, despite the fact he is seemingly reluctant to show it sometimes. Foreman is correct alot, but so is Larry. He just needs to lay off the piss during the fights and he will be a handy commentator.

Off-topic: In the "sports photo of the century", with Ali standing fist cocked over Liston, Merchant is in the background, ringside.

Comment

it looks like he wants to go to sleep also

Comment

still give me him over the showtime guys anyday

Comment

poor lil larry needs to get more sleep before talkin in front of the camera. He needs to put that bottle of hennessey down and hit the sheets early.

Comment

Working...
                    X