No announcement yet.

Jon Thaxton vs Tom Glover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Thaxton vs Tom Glover

It looks like Jono will be fighting Tom Glover , the guy that beat Nadeem Siddique by disqualification on the last Hennesy card . Glovers never been stopped and is improving whereas Thaxton has been on the decline . Who do you lads think takes this ? Personally i hope Jon wins (and impressively) so we can have a Thaxton - Murray tear up.

Why is he fighting Glover, jesus Hennesey is a terrible promoter.

Comment

Thaxton should take this!

Comment

Cant say i know much about Glover, hope Thaxton wins though, as want to see him fight Murray.
        Last edited by Chrismart; 07-18-2009, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Thaxton wins.

That Siddique is so overrated. Was he the guy that came in and the commentators were going crazy about his skills, then he gets DQed!

Comment

I think Thaxton could lose by UD

Comment

i spoke with jono a few weeks back he seemed his usual confident self. He will always have a punchers chance on the domestic stage. I watched glovers last fight he was organised but thats about it jono should win tko.

Comment

Originally posted by Blairhoyle792 View Post
                I think Thaxton could lose by UD
                One thing about the ref scoring, you can't get an SD! Close fight, and he scored it right IMHO. Well done Glover.

Comment

Close fight I had it level personally (without a point decuction as I thought that was harsh).

Comment

Originally posted by majestiC View Post
                    Why is he fighting Glover, jesus Hennesey is a terrible promoter.
                    He messed up by putting Thaxton up against that Frenchman rather than just sorting out aclash with Murray, and now he's done the same thing again tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X