No announcement yet.

Mayweather Fans, I Find This Disturbing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    Haha!! I seen this before... funny when he goes "The Patriots".

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
      I have seen you make threads trying to slag off Mayweather before, you bring up the most biased threads... Mayweather is the best pound for pound fighter on the decade, a true talent with true skills. If he fought Manny Pacquiao I think Mayweather would win too... it is just like the thread you made saying "Are you mad at Floyd retiring?" and put up a really biased poll. Give the guy some credit hes a talented fighter.

As for Sugar Ray Robinson, he was a fantastic fighter.

He probably claims that he was better than Sugar Ray Robinson because he is confident of his abilities, doing so probably helped motivate him to be as good as he could and to exceed the title of being pound for pound king.

I see your a Pacquiao fan... what do you think the outcome of his fight with Hatton will be?
      Spacey, I've never once said that Floyd is not talented nor have I spoken negatively of his skills as a boxer. You know, it seems that some of you guys are way too sensitive to any questions regarding Mayweather. When someone brings up some points that you don't like to discuss, it's immediately called a "bashing session" on Mayweather. I mean, c'mon, opinions are opinions and that is that.

And to answer your question, I'm a fan of both Ricky and the Pacman, I believe the Pacman will win in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
        As a relatively new member of a boxing forum, coming across bold statements made by a "Great" fighter of this sport makes me wonder why he justifies his claim. Is he crazy? Just trying to "hype" his credentials? Or, just plain made a bad claim? What do you Mayweather fans think about the Talkboxing guys thoughts about Mayweather's claim that he's better than Sugar Ray Robinson?

MAYWEATHER PUT UP OR SHUT UP
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8t2E...e=channel_page
        What disturbs me even more is how 2 months ago Pacman fan never mentioned Floyd Mayweather's name unless it was to praise him. Now, all of a sudden, Mayweather is on the lips of Panman fans and Floyd hasn't offically said a damn thing about Pac besides the his victory over Oscar was good. And it been disrespectful since that victory. It really it a testament to Mayweathers power within the a sport in which he hasn't been a part of for over a year to get all of this unwarranted attention from the fans of a fighter who wasn't even in Mayweathers dimension when he was an active fighter. Hell both Arum and Goldenboy used Mayweather name to help gain leverage at the bargining table for the Pac vs Hatton fight. Please, Im happy that Manny won but do not disrespect or dismiss Floyd just because you come with the Pinoy Pride. DO YOU!!!!!!!!!! Remember this, there is one man on this planet that can turn Manny into 'Easy Work', you just made a post about him.AGAIN, BE PROUD BUT, DO YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Comment

As a relatively new member of a boxing forum, coming across bold statements made by a "Great" fighter of this sport makes me wonder why he justifies his claim. Is he crazy? Just trying to "hype" his credentials? Or, just plain made a bad claim? What do you Mayweather fans think about the Talkboxing guys thoughts about Mayweather's claim that he's better than Sugar Ray Robinson?

MAYWEATHER PUT UP OR SHUT UP
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8t2E...e=channel_page
          it is un-fair to compare the great fighters of two different eras.the fight game evolves. there more skill and thought in the fight game now.

ray robinson is great because he did it a long time ago. but the fact is his style is soooooo out dated, that i find it hard to see him beating any-body from the 80's on up

it was true of floyd to say these things, but it was also disrespectful. ray robinson was great for his time. he is a pioneer off the sport. but his skill level is under the skill level of almost every fighter today.

its like comparing lebron james to micheal jordan. Of corse lebron is better, but jordan did it first. he was the one that you patteren you game after. so its only right that u be better in the end.

Comment

Spacey, I've never once said that Floyd is not talented nor have I spoken negatively of his skills as a boxer. You know, it seems that some of you guys are way too sensitive to any questions regarding Mayweather. When someone brings up some points that you don't like to discuss, it's immediately called a "bashing session" on Mayweather. I mean, c'mon, opinions are opinions and that is that.

And to answer your question, I'm a fan of both Ricky and the Pacman, I believe the Pacman will win in that fight.
            Yeah but you must admit you do make quite a few threads and comments that are negative towards Mayweather in different ways... I am not saying you doubt his abilities, I am just saying you try to bring up should I say "bad" things about him.

Yeah, opinions are opinions and you are entited to yours, cannot blame you whatsoever there... like I have said before nobodies opinion is wrong because it is just your thought on the situation.

As for your prediction of the Hatton vs Pacquiao fight... I think you are right in your prediction, I think Pacquiao will win, but I will have to see closer to the fight on whether i change my mind or not for whatever reason.

Comment

Do you really need to use the purple font. I mean I know your a woman or girl, but come on.

Comment

Originally posted by a-raines21 View Post
                it is un-fair to compare the great fighters of two different eras.the fight game evolves. there more skill and thought in the fight game now.

ray robinson is great because he did it a long time ago. but the fact is his style is soooooo out dated, that i find it hard to see him beating any-body from the 80's on up

it was true of floyd to say these things, but it was also disrespectful. ray robinson was great for his time. he is a pioneer off the sport. but his skill level is under the skill level of almost every fighter today.

its like comparing lebron james to micheal jordan. Of corse lebron is better, but jordan did it first. he was the one that you patteren you game after. so its only right that u be better in the end.
                Now I know you're in your mid teens.

Does Lebron even have a scoring title much less a championship? How about an MVP?

and hes already better than Jordan?

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                  Now I know you're in your mid teens.

Does Lebron even have a scoring title much less a championship? How about an MVP?

and hes already better than Jordan?

Damn Paco you too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    Damn Paco you too!!!
                    lmao, damm fool. As soon as I read it, I said it in the accent.

Funny, funny ****.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                      lmao, damm fool. As soon as I read it, I said it in the accent.

Funny, funny ****.

hahaha, yeah, that movie is a classic. I got the spanish version and man its freaking badass. Happy New Year Man.

Comment

Working...
                      X