Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Hate Mayweather Because of his Trash Talk...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Hate Mayweather Because of his Trash Talk...

Then why do the haters come around here and do nothing but talk **** about Mayweather and his fans? Hypocrisy?

i respect mayweather's fighting but his mouth? hell no.

Comment

I think Mayweather the fighter is incredible.....Mayweather the man if a douche bag.

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
        Then why do the haters come around here and do nothing but talk **** about Mayweather and his fans? Hypocrisy?
        we're not on ****ing television doing it you nut sack.

Comment

I like Maywhether as a sportsman, I respect him as a boxer, I find his trash-talking to be awkward, very rarely funny and it invariably makes him look bad. He is a professional athlete who shows very little respect to other professional athletes. I am neither, so I can criticise whoever I want without it being professionally uncourteous.

Same as I dont go to work and start trash-talking my colleagues in the morning meetings.

Comment

I'm a Floyd fan, but the thing with alot of his fans is that they care too much about him as a person.

You're a boxing fan, yet you sweat him as if you know him personally.

Shut the **** up.

You like how he performs in the ring then defend that, don't go defending his ways.
            That **** is gay.

Comment

A real man will never ***** about a boxer who trash talks, sad thing is most men today are bunch of little girls who watch figure skating.

If trash talking is too much for you, then boxing is also not for you, don't ever hate a boxer because he trash talks.

Comment

Mayweather's okay, but some of his fans are the worst haters of other boxers I've ever come across.

There's one in particular who writes everything he can to discredit Hatton and Calzaghe - yet he expects us all to respect his favorite (Mayweather). Go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunstar1 View Post
                  A real man will never ***** about a boxer who trash talks, sad thing is most men today are bunch of little girls who watch figure skating.

If trash talking is too much for you, then boxing is also not for you, don't ever hate a boxer because he trash talks.
                  It's not the trash talking it's the acting like a ****ing jungle bunny.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunstar1 View Post

How have you been reacting if anyone trash talks about Mayweather?
                    Last edited by Steelhammer86; 05-10-2007, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X