Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is YOUR #1 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morales aint the same fighter he was after having two absolute wars within 4 months...considering the punishment he took his whole career, its not a big surprise that taking such punishment and so much weight loss in so little time with no time off changed him as a fighter.
    Raheem proved this. It wasnt the upset of the year for nothin...

At least Baldomir was undefeated for a couple years. and Judah was the RING champ at Welterweight...I dunno if you care about that or not, but usually RING magazine is more or less the standard most people use, because no one has the same rankings in their head...
    ________
    Suzuki gsx1100f history
    Last edited by Steak; 02-11-2011, 03:58 AM.

Comment

i'm giving Winky some love and saying he's my #1 p4p

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
        Morales aint the same fighter he was after having two absolute wars within 4 months...considering the punishment he took his whole career, its not a big surprise that taking such punishment and so much weight loss in so little time with no time off changed him as a fighter.
        Raheem proved this. It wasnt the upset of the year for nothin...

At least Baldomir was undefeated for a couple years. and Judah was the RING champ at Welterweight...I dunno if you care about that or not, but usually RING magazine is more or less the standard most people use, because no one has the same rankings in their head...
        Your arguments are just the same as the ones earlier. Those are just excuses.

Between your words that Morales is shot and Morales' assertions that he's not, we both know what rings true.

Baldo! Cmon man!
        A guy with 50 wins and 10 losses and 10 ko's? Cmon man!

And judah is far worse.
        He's the guy who got beat by the guy with 50 wins 10 losses and 10 ko's.

Comment

Floyd has to be pound for pound king right now. Very few come close to matching him in boxing skills and he is unbeaten. When you look at the fighters he has faced its not like there bums. He has beaten quality opponents pretty handily in every fight with the exception of one. How many boxer's can say that now, have 37 fights and only one really being close. Until he gets beat he is the P4P king.

Stop with that coward and a duck stuff. Only people that are Floyd haters say that. They look at his personality and they don't like him for that. It's all right if you don't like him as a person, but don't let that cloud your mind when it comes to his talents.

Comment

While I voted for Winky I do recognize Floyd as being #1.......

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
              Floyd has to be pound for pound king right now. Very few come close to matching him in boxing skills and he is unbeaten. When you look at the fighters he has faced its not like there bums. He has beaten quality opponents pretty handily in every fight with the exception of one. How many boxer's can say that now, have 37 fights and only one really being close. Until he gets beat he is the P4P king.

Stop with that coward and a duck stuff. Only people that are Floyd haters say that. They look at his personality and they don't like him for that. It's all right if you don't like him as a person, but don't let that cloud your mind when it comes to his talents.
              But then again, we will just return to the question.

What's his resume?

PAC will look like an arcangel if he continued to fight sub-par guys like what PBF did.

You forget.

SKILL IS MEASURED AGAINST TOP OPPOSITION AND ELITES. Not against bums and sub-par guys.

Comment

Originally posted by restless_438 View Post
                i'm giving Winky some love and saying he's my #1 p4p
                Winky at number 1 is more debatable. He has a pretty good resume afterall.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post

And btw. It doesn't take to be Einstein to know PBF ducked MArg the way he avoided Casa and Freitas on the lighter weights.

Comment

nard........... he's not retired

Comment

I voted for PBF because he just looks like he's on another level to everyone else at the moment,but an good shout could be made for Manny as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X